As a software tester at Keylane, you are responsible for the design and execution of test plans. You are also actively involved in the analysis of test results and the reporting thereof. In addition, you are responsible for Quality Assurance: making statements about the quality of our software. At Keylane, we highly value the quality of our software and we expect our testers to do the same. With your clear approach and critical eye you make a difference when it comes to the quality of our software!
At our office in Utrecht we work with ambitious and passionate colleagues at the realisation of our software for non-life insurers. You will work here within our multidisciplinary data conversion team that performs data migrations for various insurers. You will work closely with functional designers and software engineers.
What are you going to do?
You will maintain and execute functional, usability and regression tests. Besides this, we expect that you create test cases and test scenarios independently. The executing and monitoring of testing is very important. You will base your test on the detailed functional description and input from the functional designer and software engineer. It is important that you record (intermediate) test results and inform those involved. You like to take an active role in setting up new testing environments and improving our testing methodology and techniques, for example. You run tests to check the system logic, but you can also move yourself into the role of the end user.
What do we ask?
- You have a bachelor of master degree within a technical field
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are able to demonstrate vulnerabilities and report them
- You work carefully and accurately and have excellent communicative skills, both verbally and in writing
- You have a few years’ experience with testing complex software
- You have proven experience in testing techniques and methodologies (ISTQB certification or equivalent)
- You have the ability to understand complex processes and to assess risks
- Experience with software developing processes is a plus
Who are we?
Keylane employees are all experts, whether they know about IT development (both C# and Java), business analysis, actuarial mathematics or project management. By combining our individual strengths, we work together as one strong team with unique knowledge of our industry, clients and software. We believe that we are stronger together than separately. We have a strong drive to be good at what we do, to improve, to grow and exceed expectations; because only the best is good enough for our customers.
What do we offer besides salary?
- NS Business Card or lease car
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Many options for education and courses via our Keylane Academy
- 24 days holiday
- Employee dividends
- Free lunch
- Entertaining employee events and after-work drinks