Do you like working in an informal, dynamic and growing organisation, where a proactive attitude is highly appreciated? Do you need diversity in your work and is cooperation is very important to you? Then keep on reading!
For our international head quarters in Utrecht we are looking for an enthusiastic, representative and hands on Office Assistant for 24-32 hours per week. As Office Assistant you are the face of the office and you have an important position when it comes to managing the office.
In Juli 2018 we will move from the Maliebaan to the Varrolaan in Utrecht. Around 400 employees will work at the new location. You will be working in a team consisting of three Office Assistants and one Office Manager/Team Lead.
You will be responsible for the reception of our head office and you have various office related tasks. You are the one who welcomes our guests on a representative, warm and professional way. Meanwhile, you make sure we have an optimal phone availability and you know like no other that thanks to your proactive support your colleagues are able to make the most out of their work.
You are responsible for:
- reception of visitors;
- arranging coffee and tea for meetings;
- meeting room reservations and supplies;
- scheduling appointments;
- managing office supplies;
- keeping contact with our suppliers such as cleaning and security;
- in- and outgoing mail;
- general administrative tasks such as filling in forms and formatting standard letters and labels;
- controlling weekly and monthly hour registrations;
- booking business trips;
- act adequately in case of calamities (activating emergency procedures and inform emergency services);
- coordinate festivities such as anniversaries and tour guiding new employees through the building;
- (co) organising internal and external events.
What are we looking for
- You finished a relevant study.
- You have at least five years of experience within a similar role.
- You preferably have a valid certificate for company emergency services.
- You are hospitable and service oriented.
- You are accurate and have an eye for detail.
- You are a very good at planning and organising.
- You are proactive and stress resistant.
- You have experience with MS Word and Excel.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Competitive market salary
- Travel allowance
- 24 days holiday
- Distribution of profits
- Pension scheme
- Fun drinks and activities
Keylane is a European supplier of software solutions. We develop and implement flexible standard software for the core processes of life and non-life insurers and pension institutions. Our software is already widely used by many national and international clients and our projects are characterised by their quick runtime, high level of complexity and very business-critical nature. Over the last years, Keylane has been through tremendous growth and our ambition is to become the European leader within the next few years.
Keylane employees are all experts. Whether they know about IT development (both C# and Java), business analysis, actuarial mathematics or project management. By combining our individual strengths, we work together as one strong team with unique knowledge of our industry, clients and software. We believe that we are stronger together than separately. We have a strong drive to be good at what we do, to improve, to grow and exceed expectations; because only the best is good enough for our customers.
Do you also want to become a Keylaner? Send in your cv and motivation letter. For questions you can contact our recruiter Lyan Rietveld via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 88 404 5627.