In order to support our project organisation and management, we are looking for a project management officer who will perform daily administrative and functional management tasks and works on multiple internal projects. Furthermore you will support the development and management of the system in which Keylane conducts its time registration and project administration as well as other support systems for the project organisation within Keylane (such as findings administration and knowledge management systems). You will work in close collaboration with the Keylane management and project managers and report to internal stakeholders.
The Keylane software that we offer as a service is widely recognised within the insurance and pension sector. Many national and international insurers and pension institutes are already using our solution. The key to Keylane’s success is the convenience our software offers. Keylane has consolidated its position in the market due to the user friendliness of our software and fast processes.
What are your tasks?
- Managing information systems for the project administration, findings administration and knowledge management.
- Improving the project administration and carry out periodic checks.
- Supporting and reporting on the monthly invoice process.
- To draw up (draft) progress reports including bottlenecks and risks.
- To actively consider how to improve processes, documentation and communication.
- Independently starting new projects in order to optimize the organisational and business processes.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You have a relevant qualification at professional higher education level (at the minimum).
- Strong affinity with the functional management of applications.
- You are analytically strong and like to work with figures and (financial) data.
- You have strong planning and organisational skills.
- You are meticulous and have an eye for detail.
- A proactive attitude with a desire to find ways to improve processes.
- You have experience with using MS Word and Excel.
Who are we?
Keylane employees are all experts, whether they know about IT development (both C# and Java), business analysis, actuarial mathematics or project management. By combining our individual strengths, we work together as one strong team with unique knowledge of our industry, clients and software. We believe that we are stronger together than separately. We have a strong drive to be good at what we do, to improve, to grow and exceed expectations; because only the best is good enough for our customers.
What do we offer?
- Reimbursement of expenses.
- An attractive pension scheme
- Plenty of career opportunities
- Courses via our Keylane Academy
- 24 days’ holiday
- A laptop
- Employee dividends
- Free lunch
- Entertaining employee events and after-work drinks