With Keylane’s continuing growth and success, we are looking for a financial analyst for our office in Utrecht.
What are you going to do?
As a financial analyst you are responsible for our internal reporting tool and the production of reports and analysis from the various financial and business support systems we have. Building and maintaining reports with integrity and purpose whilst also preparing ad-hoc analysis for the business heads and finance department. You will work for the group business controller and closely with the group financial controller and Management Support.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyse financial data and create periodic reports
- Provide ad-hoc analyses
- Support the implementation of the reporting/forecasting tool
- Functional management of the reporting/forecasting tool
The ideal profile
- You have at least a HBO degree
- You have 3-6 years of relevant working experience
- You are result driven and analytically you are very strong
- Experience of finance systems and reporting tools
- Puzzle solver who enjoys the challenge of finding ways to better analyse
- Ability to ‘present’ the findings in a format suitable and relevant for the receiver
- You are a real teamplayer and know how to integrate in an existing team
- You are full time available
- The words: ‘enthusiastic’, ‘energetic’, ‘eager’, ‘motivated’, ‘driven’ are describing your personality
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
What do we offer
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- A travel allowance
- Free lunch
- A good pension plan
- 24 holidays
Who are we?
Keylane employees are all experts, whether they know about IT development (both C# and Java), business analysis, actuarial mathematics or project management. By combining our individual strengths, we work together as one strong team with unique knowledge of our industry, clients and software. We believe that we are stronger together than separately. We have a strong drive to be good at what we do, to improve, to grow and exceed expectations; because only the best is good enough for our customers.
Do you want to become a Keylaner?
Do you have questions? Then contact Michael Joosse on 088 404 5727. Preferably apply directly? Then send your CV and brief motivation to email@example.com or click on the button below.