Keylane is a European supplier of software solutions. We develop and implement flexible standard software for the core processes of life and non-life insurers and pension institutions. Our software is already widely used by many national and international clients and our projects are characterized by their quick runtime, high level of complexity and very business-critical nature. Over the last years Keylane has been through tremendous growth and our ambition is to become the European leader within the next few years.
Keylane’s conversion team is responsible for designing, implementing, testing and executing data conversions from our customers’ systems to the Keylane policy administration, QIS. An assistant team leader oversees the entire project and ensures that the work of the team runs smoothly. This is because, thanks to the assistant team leader, everyone is at the highest level of status and what needs to be done.
Data conversion projects are naturally complex and highly technical. It is therefore important that you understand the process from beginning to end and can also contribute to this. This way you combine the project-based challenge of such a project with a contribution to the content in order to achieve it.
What are you going to do?
After a general training period you will ensure that the team knows what they have to do and that they have the resources to do so. You ensure that our customers know what they can expect and that the Keylane project managers are aware of the status of the project.
You arrange the substantive deliveries. You provide a good and complete overview, including all documentation and reports.
You provide a substantive contribution where needed in the project. You have a ‘T’ profile (you are both a specialist as a generalist) with which you can work on a functional design, analysing problems and testing functionality.
An overview of your activities:
- Keep track of and report on the planning and the budget
- Drawing up technical reports and deliveries
- Contribute to functional design
- Analyzing problems
- Testing new functionality and bug fixes
The ideal profile
- You preferably completed a bèta master
- You have relevant work experience
- You work accurately and precisely
- You are flexible
- You have knowledge of technology and want to understand how the processes works
- You are interested in technology, specifically in databases
- You have (basic) knowledge of SQL and data modelling
- You are prepared to travel to our customers abroad on a regular basis
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
Who are we?
Keylane employees are all experts, whether they know about IT development (both C# and Java), business analysis, actuarial mathematics or project management. By combining our individual strengths, we work together as one strong team with unique knowledge of our industry, clients and software. We believe that we are stronger together than separately. We have a strong drive to be good at what we do, to improve, to grow and exceed expectations; because only the best is good enough for our customers
What do we offer?
- NS-Business Card or lease car
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Plenty of career opportunities
- 24 days’ holiday
- Employee dividends
- Free lunch
- Entertaining employee events and after-work drinks
Do you want to become a Keylaner?
Are you interested in this job? Please apply via the button below. Do you have questions about this vacancy? Contact our recruiter for more information: Lyan Rietveld at +31 (0)88 404 5627.