Do you want to cooperate as a tester in developing software that is used by leading insurers?
As a software tester at Keylane, you are responsible for the design and execution of test plans. You are also actively involved in the analysis of test results and the reporting thereof. In addition, you are responsible for Quality Assurance: making statements about the quality of our software. At Keylane, we highly value the quality of our software and we expect our Testers to do the same. With your clear approach and critical eye you make a difference when it comes to the quality of our software!
Keylane is a European supplier of software solutions. We develop and implement flexible standard software for the core processes of life and non-life insurers and pension institutions. Our software is already widely used by many national and international clients and our projects are characterized by their quick runtime, high level of complexity and very business-critical nature. Over the last years Keylane has been through tremendous growth and our ambition is to become the European leader within the next few years.
In 2018, the office in Naarden will move to Utrecht.
What are you going to do?
You will maintain and execute functional, usability and regression tests. Besides this, we expect that you create test cases and test scenarios independently. The executing and monitoring of testing is very important. You will base your test on the detailed functional description and input from the Functional Designer and Software Engineer. It is important that you record (intermediate) test results and inform those involved. You like to take an active role in setting up new testing environments and improving our testing methodology and techniques, for example. You run tests to check the system logic, but you can also move yourself into the role of the end user.
What do we ask?
- You have a HBO of Master degree within a technical field;
- You have experience and functional knowledge in the life insurance domain;
- You have a few years’ experience with testing complex software, in testing techniques and methodologies (ISTQB certification or equivalent);
- You are a team player and have strong analytical skills;
- You want to combine testing with functional design;
- You are able to demonstrate vulnerabilities and report them with your excellent communicative skills, both verbally and in writing;
- You have the ability to understand complex processes and to assess risks;
- Mastery of the English language is a must;
- Experience with software developing processes and agile/scrum is a plus;
Who are we?
Keylane employees are all experts, whether they know about IT development (both C# and Java), business analysis, actuarial mathematics or project management. By combining our individual strengths, we work together as one strong team with unique knowledge of our industry, clients and software. We believe that we are stronger together than separately. We have a strong drive to be good at what we do, to improve, to grow and exceed expectations; because only the best is good enough for our customers.
What we offer besides salary?
- Plenty of career opportunities;
- 24 days’ holiday;
- Employee dividends;
- Pension scheme;
- Entertaining employee events and after-work drinks.
Do you want to become a Keylaner?
Are you interested in this job? Please apply via the button below. Do you have questions about this vacancy? Contact our recruiter for more information: Erin van Bragt at +31 (0)88 404 5627.