I eat code
Software Implementation • Copenhagen • Full-time
We are hiring 20 new employees in 2020! Are you one of them?
Key about us
Keylane is growing, and we want more sharp minds with us on the journey! We are looking for Java Developers in several shapes and forms. Those who want to dig deep into the core of our Software, those who want to work closely with the client, and those who want to help maintain our already existing projects.
Either way, you will be part of a cross-functional team characterised by high professionalism. The tasks are not defined in detail in advance, so with your team, you drive them in the direction you feel is right.
Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment.
- Developing the solution together with the customer, challenging the customer's demands during the process to define the right solution.
We work in Agile Development teams closely together with the customer. Our teams consist of Developers and other specialists across professions. At this point, we expanding to the Nordics and Europe, which will bring on exciting and new cross-border opportunities to interact with both colleagues and customers.
Key about you
Competences are key. But if you've taken the direct path to your goals then you are probably:
- Understanding Agile tools and techniques.
- A person who possesses a natural feel for performance and code that can be scaled on multiple levels.
- Experience with SQL-servers in a production setup is a big plus!
- Experienced with the technical ecosystem (Java, Eclipse, Git, Hibernate, Gradle, MSSQL).
- A strong theorist but with solid practical experience - including Agile Development methods and software design patterns.
- Experience within the Life and Pension domain is a big plus!
Of course, we want to team up with skilled, committed experts and therefore it does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with Keylane's way of working.
Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you
- Have a master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, cand.it or equivalent.
- Are passionate and responsible regarding your Code.
- Look forward to joining a passionate team.
- Understand the value of involvement and compromise.
- Are good at sparring with your colleagues and at providing input to solutions.
- Are willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organisation.
- Have excellent command in English.
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Get daily free & healthy lunches at our Appèl Café
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!