I eat code
Product Development • Utrecht • Full-time
Are you passionate about automation and continuous improvement? Keylane is looking for a sharp-minded CI/CD Engineer to help our team deliver essential solutions to our customers.
Key about your team
You will be part of a fun and professional cross-functional team. The CI/CD team is located inhouse in Utrecht. You will contribute to our team goal to empower Keylane Non-Life teams to deliver a world-class SaaS Solution. We want to achieve this by the automation of deployments, environment set-up, builds and other processes, by building quality gates and reliable test set-ups and by implementing and optimizing the necessary tooling. This all comes together in the automated CI/CD pipelines. Your daily work will include improving, maintaining and troubleshooting our automated deployments, daily/nightly build- and test jobs in cooperation with our engineers and testers. You will be working alongside passionate, talented and dedicated people, in an inspiring environment where both your technical and theoretical skills will be challenged on a daily basis. At Keylane, we value flexibility and diversity in our employees and their assignments. You may expect a great deal of variety in your assignments, clients and daily work.
Competences are key
We are looking for somebody with the following experience & skills;
- You have experience with and interest in automation, e.g.:
- Scripting (Bash, Powershell, …)
- Automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, …)
- Build systems and CI application is a plus (Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, Jenkins, …)
- You have experience with Git (or another version control tool)
- You have knowledge about a programming language (Python, Java, …)
- You have experience with virtualization tools (VMWare, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes, …)
- You have affinity with system administration and technical application management
- You enjoy supporting colleagues and are constantly looking for ways to improve the daily work of yourself and others
Keylane is looking for people who are skilled, and it does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with Keylane's way of working.
Key about you
When we think about our team and our culture, we believe our new team member should bring a great personality;
- You are a team player. Supporting your teammates and others within the organisation is key
- You have a degree in IT or other relevant job experience which gives you a similar IT background
- You want to automate the world
- You are looking forward to joining a passionate team
- You are eager and ambitious about your work and willing to challenge others as well as having your work challenged
- You like sparring with your colleagues and at providing input to solutions
- You are willing to fight for your professional opinions, and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organization
- You speaks fluent English. (the ability to communicate in Dutch is a plus, but not required)
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
Perks & Benefits
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
Learning & Development
In this ever-changing world, our customers and stakeholders expect the highest quality and various competences from us. To meet their expectations, we embark together on this Keylane Journey, and while we seek to become a vision-led and value-driven organization, our purpose, values, behaviours and abilities are the key to achieve a successful transformation.
To ensure our continuous development, at Keylane we focus not only on technical capabilities, but also on enhancing personal skills and nurturing relationships that will support our strategic pillars, which make a Keylane Committed Expert.
The values of our Committed Experts serve as the foundation for your own Learning Journey.
This Learning Guide will show you how we can assist you in further developing yourself into the Keylane professional that offers added value to the organisation, our customers and to himself.
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!