I eat code
Manager Product Development
Product Development • Rotterdam • Full-time
Product Development, at Keylane, is responsible for developing and maintaining our key software products. We are in the middle of some strategic changes within the product development department like moving multiple products towards one new product. We are moving our customers to frequent releases via DevOps principles and we are modularizing our software stack. We also recently transformed into agile. Therefore Product Development is the place to be!
Key about this role
You are a manager who is truly interested in people and software development. You build a high performing and motivated team that delivers as it promises. As a servant leader you set the direction for your team and you support the team in getting there.
You are a craftsman in Software Development management. You will reach the required quality by reducing open bugs and technical debt to the needed level. You will make sure the team delivers high quality software as promised to our Customers and Delivery colleagues.
- Build a high performing and motivated team.
- Coach the two Scrum teams (16 in total) into Continuous improvement.
- Monitor and report on software quality, revenue generating features, break-down of hours spent by the team, team progress on improvements and budget.
- Develop your people and select new talent.
- You will play a driving role in at least 1 Product Development strategic initiative.'
- Deliver the software as promised.
- You will drive and install an engineering culture.
- Deliver a transparent and reliable short term and long term planning.
- Stakeholder management within Product Development, Hosting, ICT and Delivery.
- Make sure the Keylane Product Development strategy is understood and executed by the team.
Key about you
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- A servant leadership management style suits you well.
- Broad knowledge of/and experience with Agile engineering techniques, methodologies and processes.
- Experience with people management, planning and delivering of functionality or services.
- Experience in coaching, inspiring and influencing people.
- Great sense of responsibility.
- Customer focus.
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Get daily free & healthy lunches at our Appèl Café
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!