We believe a company is
only as awesome as the people within it
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Other • Utrecht • Full-time
This role is a great opportunity to join a growing team and offers you the opportunity to enhance both your technical and cross-country recruitment experience, with a high level of autonomy and creativity.
At Keylane, you can forget standard definitions of “Recruitment.” For us, Recruitment means: partnering with our Experts to design and execute a candidate experience & hiring process in order to deliver exceptional business results. Working together collaboratively and seamlessly, we want to bring the best talent to Keylane.
Key about your team
Keylane is a leading SaaS provider with software solutions based on in-depth knowledge and multi domain sector expertise. This enables us to deliver best practice and the latest innovation to our client base. We offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team.
The assignment of our Recruitment Team is “Resourcing the Business”, and that means working with hiring managers to deliver a high calibre of candidates to the business teams. We deliver the right talent, at the right place, at the right time, at the right cost. We are a team of five and passionate about what we do. If you re a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, goal-oriented, and energized person, you might fit in with us really well. If you are also able to multitask, have strong candidate management skills, a passion for sourcing and possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities, you would be a great candidate to join our team.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist for IT & Technology driven Consultancy roles, you’ll play a significant role in attracting the best talent from around the world and lead the recruiting process for technical and non-technical roles within Keylane. This is a great opportunity for a driven, energetic, and highly motivated individual that is ready to join a successful Recruitment Team.
- Manage the end to end hiring process for multiple vacancies in product development, DevOps or consulting. Ensure a smooth and positive stakeholder and candidate experience, and a great quality of hire;
- Key decision maker in hiring decisions, involved in interviews throughout the hiring process to ensure that only the best talent is secured for our positions;
- Agree on a hiring plan, sourcing and assessment method with hiring managers, with a view to hiring the best candidate in a timely fashion and in the most cost effective way, with a focus on quality;
- Leverage the talent acquisition processes and tooling of Keylane to maximize the candidate experience;
- Adopt a proactive headhunting approach, particularly against volumes of vacancies or roles that require increased activity to generate the right type and calibre of candidate;
- Conduct regular market research/mapping activities to identify pools of talent that will underpin areas of risk identified through succession planning activities;
- Continuously provide market insights and potential blockers that may impact Insight’s hiring approach and offerings;
- Actively involved in increasing efficiency within the Keylane recruitment processes. Therefore you will take part in wider strategic HR projects as well.
Key about you
- You have end to end tech recruitment experience gained within a fast paced corporate, In-house, RPO or Agency environment. Online headhunting and market mapping experience is vital;
- Tech savvy. You know what it it’s about. Experienced in hiring niche and/or highly technical professionals;
- You actively seek to understand the business we are in, an our governance;
- You have a strong organizational instinct;
- Solid understanding of how high demanding businesses operate, and where the pressure comes from;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent interviewing skills;
- Able to question and probe ‘on the fly’;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
Perks & Benefits
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
Learning & Development
In this ever-changing world, our customers and stakeholders expect the highest quality and various competences from us. To meet their expectations, we embark together on this Keylane Journey, and while we seek to become a vision-led and value-driven organization, our purpose, values, behaviours and abilities are the key to achieve a successful transformation.
To ensure our continuous development, at Keylane we focus not only on technical capabilities, but also on enhancing personal skills and nurturing relationships that will support our strategic pillars, which make a Keylane Committed Expert.
The values of our Committed Experts serve as the foundation for your own Learning Journey. This Learning Guide will show you how we can assist you in further developing yourself into the Keylane professional that offers added value to the organisation, our customers and to himself.
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!