Junior Finance Systems Analyst
Other • Utrecht • Full-time
Key about us
Keylane is a European supplier of modern, customer-centric, SaaS software to the insurance and pension industry. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allow us to help clients transform the way they run their day to day technology and operations. By implementing state of the art solutions, we help companies to reduce costs, deliver new and innovative products to market fast and increase customer satisfaction.
Therefore we offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team and in a fully controlled and secured private cloud environment.
We are experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practices in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own data migration competence centre, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations. Keylane has gone through rapid growth due to a “Buy & Build strategy”, which includes 10 acquisitions since 2012. The upcoming years Keylane will keep its focus on growth and market leadership, as well as on corporate integration.
Headquartered in Utrecht in the Netherlands, Keylane employs over 800 people and delivers services to over 130 insurance and pension companies in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Key about your role
As a junior Finance systems analyst you will maintain our internal reporting tool, adjust existing reports towards changing demands and produce new reports. You will also support and help optimizing the use of the reporting tool in the business as a whole, from monthly reporting till the budgeting and forecasting process.
You will work close together with our financial analyst and report into the Group Controller.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Guard the accuracy of the reports in the reporting tool
- Daily checks on proper working of ETL and data conversion from accounting systems into reporting systems
- Investigate and solve issues with reporting
- Maintain existing and create new reports as per request of the business or financial departments
- Support with deliverables for the monthly reporting to management, banks and shareholders
- Support the further implementation of the reporting/forecasting tool
- Functional management of the reporting/forecasting tool
Our key criteria for this job
- You have at least a HBO degree
- You have 1-2 years of relevant working experience in reporting and specifically in reporting systems (for example Cognos, Anaplan, Prevero)
- You have a strong background in MS Excel
- You understand SQL and the design of Databases
- You are result driven and analytically you are very strong
- Experience of finance systems (ideally) and reporting tools (pre)
- Puzzle solver who enjoys the challenge of finding ways to better analyze
- Ability to ‘present’ the findings in a format suitable and relevant for the receiver
- You are a real team player and know how to integrate in an existing team
- You are 40 hours a week available
- The words: ‘enthusiastic’, ‘energetic’, ‘eager’, ‘motivated’, ‘driven’ are describing your personality
- You speak Dutch and English (fluently)
This job offers you
A challenging, independent role and a great opportunity to use your capabilities to influence and help shaping this role. You will be a part of a growing, professional and private equity backed organization. Become part of a company where technique, people, and customer focus meet.
We ask a lot from you. And we offer you a lot. We offer a job in a dynamic, tech savvy organization that wants to grow in Europe. You are going to be a part of a great, highly energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You will get the chance to develop as a professional. Moreover, you can make an impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company. We offer a competitive package and secondary employment benefits.
Engage & Connect
If you have any further questions regarding this position, please reach out to André Jansen, Group Financial, via: +31 88 404 54 95 or mailto: email@example.com
When you have any general questions about Keylane or want to have a quick chat before applying, just reach out to Minka van den Burg, Manager Talent Acquisition Benelux & DACH via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +31(0)6 46 337 144