We believe a company is
only as awesome as the people within it
Junior Finance Systems Analyst
Other • Utrecht • Full-time
Key about us
Keylane is a European supplier of modern, customer-centric, SaaS software to the insurance and pension industry. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allow us to help clients transform the way they run their day to day technology and operations. By implementing state of the art solutions, we help companies to reduce costs, deliver new and innovative products to market fast and increase customer satisfaction.
Therefore we offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team and in a fully controlled and secured private cloud environment.
We are experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practices in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own data migration competence centre, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations. Keylane has gone through rapid growth due to a “Buy & Build strategy”, which includes 10 acquisitions since 2012. The upcoming years Keylane will keep its focus on growth and market leadership, as well as on corporate integration.
Headquartered in Utrecht in the Netherlands, Keylane employs over 800 people and delivers services to over 130 insurance and pension companies in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
Key about your role
As a junior Finance systems analyst you will maintain our internal reporting tool, adjust existing reports towards changing demands and produce new reports. You will also support and help optimizing the use of the reporting tool in the business as a whole, from monthly reporting till the budgeting and forecasting process.
You will work close together with our financial analyst and report into the Group Controller.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Guard the accuracy of the reports in the reporting tool
- Daily checks on proper working of ETL and data conversion from accounting systems into reporting systems
- Investigate and solve issues with reporting
- Maintain existing and create new reports as per request of the business or financial departments
- Support with deliverables for the monthly reporting to management, banks and shareholders
- Support the further implementation of the reporting/forecasting tool
- Functional management of the reporting/forecasting tool
Our key criteria for this job
- You have at least a HBO degree
- You have 1-2 years of relevant working experience in reporting and specifically in reporting systems (for example Cognos, Anaplan, Prevero)
- You have a strong background in MS Excel
- You understand SQL and the design of Databases
- You are result driven and analytically you are very strong
- Experience of finance systems (ideally) and reporting tools (pre)
- Puzzle solver who enjoys the challenge of finding ways to better analyze
- Ability to ‘present’ the findings in a format suitable and relevant for the receiver
- You are a real team player and know how to integrate in an existing team
- You are 40 hours a week available
- The words: ‘enthusiastic’, ‘energetic’, ‘eager’, ‘motivated’, ‘driven’ are describing your personality
- You speak Dutch and English (fluently)
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
Perks & Benefits
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
Learning & Development
In this ever-changing world, our customers and stakeholders expect the highest quality and various competences from us. To meet their expectations, we embark together on this Keylane Journey, and while we seek to become a vision-led and value-driven organization, our purpose, values, behaviours and abilities are the key to achieve a successful transformation.
To ensure our continuous development, at Keylane we focus not only on technical capabilities, but also on enhancing personal skills and nurturing relationships that will support our strategic pillars, which make a Keylane Committed Expert.
The values of our Committed Experts serve as the foundation for your own Learning Journey. This Learning Guide will show you how we can assist you in further developing yourself into the Keylane professional that offers added value to the organisation, our customers and to himself.
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!