We believe a company is
only as awesome as the people within it
Other • Munich • Full-time
At Keylane, our mission is to empower the Insurance & Pension industry to change through technology. Our mission leads us on the path to achieve our vision, being the leading SaaS platform provider for the Insurance & Pension industry in the Benelux, DACH & Nordics. The DACH region is a key region for Keylane, and therefore we want to strengthen our Sales & Business Development team in Munich with an experienced marketing professional.
So, start working together with us on our daily mission towards our vision, but also help us to execute our yearly plans in the DACH region, with a strong focus on Germany.
This is where all the action is
Munich East is the new hotspot for the creative scene, start-ups and media companies. Here, in the Werksviertel media works district, where renowned companies like Pfanni and Konen once helped set the pace for Germany’s economic miracle, is the place where the high-tech boom is taking shape. The architectural landmarks of this revitalized popular urban area are the iconic Medienbrücke towers and the newly constructed Atlas building. The Werksviertel media works district not only has almost magical attraction for representatives of new work, the cultural scene has also discovered it for itself a while ago. Atlas is perfect for holding conferences, coworking and even celebrating successes in a trendsetting working milieu, while being treated to a breath-taking Alpine panorama from all storeys, as well as from the three terraces.
Together with your local Sales & Business Development team in Munich you will be in the lead to execute our marketing and communications activities in the DACH region. Of course, you can always relay on your MarCom team members in The Netherlands.Your key stakeholders will be Sales Management, our Executive Director(s) and the Head of Marketing & Communications (based in Utrecht, our headquarters).
Your key responsibilities will include
- Marketing ownership for our growth objectives in Germany and broader DACH region
- Contributing towards development of local marketing and communications plans
- Coordination of the production of a wide range of omni-channel marketing and communications activities
- Focusing on generating marketing qualified leads and opportunities for the business development team
- Executing local campaigns and communications to customers and prospects including newsletters, mailings and press releases
- Assisting with the production of localised marketing and communications content and materials
- Supporting creation and distribution of customer use cases, references and advocacy
- Taking the lead in organising corporate events, workshops, client days Updating and optimising our website(s) and various social media channels
- Monitoring e-mailboxes and keeping our customer base up to date in our CRM system
- Working with local partners, press and media to increase brand awareness
To be successful as our new Marketing Manager, you are a pragmatic, hands-on and enthusiastic team member. You will work closely together with your MarCom team member based at our headquarters in Utrecht, the Netherlands and liaise with your fellow Marketeer in the Nordics to align activities and support our local Sales & Business Development team in Germany. Therefore, collaboration and cooperation are therefore key elements in your daily work.
Your key skillset & expertise
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, ideally successfully completed a master’s programme with a specialisation in; Digital Marketing, Branding & Advertising, Sales & Product Management, e-Commerce, or Marketing Communication. You enjoy & grow in a dynamic and energetic environment, in which a high level of quality must be delivered.
Therefore, your personality, business knowledge & people skills must match our requirements
- You have at least 5 years professional Marketing experience
- You have a proven track record & solid knowledge within (digital) marketing, campaigning
- Terms like MQLS, ROI/ROX and SEO/SEA are part of your vocabulary
- You love to stay up to date about the latest technologies, trends & innovations within your field of expertise
- You are passionate about communicating on brand, delivering an engaging customer experience and ensuring every activity generates its targeted goals
- You have a can-do mentality: you are independent, pro-active, creative, energetic, flexible, decisive, solution oriented & result driven
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Salesforce and WordPress is a big plus
- You have an eye for detail, work systematically and can set priorities well
- You are accustomed to developing execution plans, supporting data driven business cases, tracking and measuring activities and reporting metrics and results
- You have excellent communications & editorial skills and a 'smooth pen'
- You are a native German and near-native/fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You are a team player and can perform and multi-task under extreme pressure
- You have sound analytical and strong presentation skills
- You are genuinely interested in working in an International environment and a Software Development & IT Consultancy setting
- You are eager & willing to travel (abroad) as needed
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Get daily free & healthy lunches at our Appèl Café
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!