I turn good ideas
into even better solutions
Business Consultancy • Copenhagen • Full-time
Do you want to work with complex life and pension functionality and be part of our future growth? Then you might be our new Product Owner in the Product Management Team!
Key about your team
We are a group of highly dedicated Product Owners and Product Managers, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. We are Translating customer wishes, market initiatives and customer contractual obligations into product priorities.
Key about your role
As a Product Owner in Keylane you will be a part of our Product Management team and will work closely with your own Feature Teams, the Cluster Managers and Developers to make sure our products continue being the leading solutions in the financial market. Together with your colleagues you will solve challenges such as business analysis, strategy and vision defining the standard product for your own functional area. You will refine epics and define the product backlog for the Feature Team. Your functional product responsibility area will be centered around Policy Management, Policy events, Actuarial calculations, specific administrative functionality like claims etc. Based on your experience and competencies this can be reassessed and adjusted.
You will also be part of the Product Management team and will work closely together with the other Product Owners and clients to plan and coordinate dependencies between cross functional implementations.
We are internationalizing our policy administration system, Plexus, which introduces an international work environment with close cooperation with our colleagues in the Netherlands. It is essential that you emphasize business understanding, are willing to both listen and discuss the different challenges and solutions in a professional manner.
In the role as Product Owner you will have important influence on the development of Plexus as a part of Keylane Industry Platform for Pensions, with great possibilities of further growth. You will be handling interesting business challenges and be in the front line of our further internationalizing.
- Together with the Product Manager, define a product vision for your area, short and mid-term.
- Managing stakeholders and representatives of the delivery organisation and our customers on a product content level
- Manage the product backlog of your area, taking customer wishes, obligations, commitments and internal improvements into account.
- Together with the Cluster Manager and the scrum teams, continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Continuously improve the software engineering process with the development manager with a focus on requirements management
Key about you
We believe that having a strong cooperation within our teams and company, is the key to reaching our goals. In the position as Product Owner you will be able to use your experience with software and business logic to make sure the team is moving in the right direction. Experience with the financial sector is essential to be able to drive the development of complex and business-critical systems.
We think it is important that you:
- Have comprehensive experience with Life and Pension Products from industry jobs and/or have a theoretical background with an actuarial education.
- Have a professional fundament working with software development organization, preferable also with agile methods.
- Have experience with prioritizing tasks and scope, preferable experience with Product Management
- Have drive and energy to continuously improve.
- Have Great sense of responsibility.
- Are Commercially savvy
- Have excellent command in English, where you feel comfortable with stakeholder management on all levels of our organization.
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
Perks & Benefits
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
Learning & Development
In this ever-changing world, our customers and stakeholders expect the highest quality and various competences from us. To meet their expectations, we embark together on this Keylane Journey, and while we seek to become a vision-led and value-driven organization, our purpose, values, behaviours and abilities are the key to achieve a successful transformation.
To ensure our continuous development, at Keylane we focus not only on technical capabilities, but also on enhancing personal skills and nurturing relationships that will support our strategic pillars, which make a Keylane Committed Expert.
The values of our Committed Experts serve as the foundation for your own Learning Journey. This Learning Guide will show you how we can assist you in further developing yourself into the Keylane professional that offers added value to the organisation, our customers and to himself.
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!