I turn good ideas
into even better solutions
Business Consultancy • Utrecht •
Key about us
Keylane is a European supplier of modern, customer-centric, SaaS software to the insurance and pension industry. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allows us to help clients transform the way they run their day to day technology and operations. By implementing state of the art solutions, we help companies to reduce costs, deliver new and innovative products to market fast and increase customer satisfaction.
Therefore we offer best-in-class SaaS solutions, with 24/7 availability of an expert team and in a fully controlled and secured private cloud environment.
We are experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practices in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own competence centers for product design and configuration, data migration and architecture, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations.
Key about your role
To support our Delivery Non-Life department, with over 130 colleagues, we are looking for a new Senior Project Manager Officer. You will support our international project teams with the execution of projects by ensuring timely preparation and availability of resources and the planning of project activities in line with timeline, budget and other requirements. Monitors and reports on the project progress and identifies possibilities to professionalise and standardise all aspects that are involved with the execution of projects.
- Establishing extensive reporting and detail analysis for project hours being spend;
- Support in implementing improvement projects;
- Work closely together with our Finance department to optimise our financial processes;
- Maintaining & improving the internal applications (JIRA, Base, Maconomy) for the Projects department;
- Contributing to ISAE and ISO audits;
- Supporting the Delivery managers and projects managers with monthly progress reporting and invoicing;
- Monitoring, management and execution of the progress and planning of project(resources) in line with set timeline and budget;
- Identification of possible process and/or project improvements;
- Provision and preparation of information/reports regarding progress of projects.
Key about you
- You are a champion in financial housekeeping, budget and quality control for projects;
- You are an excellent communicator;
- You take initiative and are proactive;
- You have a great eye for detail;
- You have strong planning and organisation skills.
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
Perks & Benefits
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
Learning & Development
In this ever-changing world, our customers and stakeholders expect the highest quality and various competences from us. To meet their expectations, we embark together on this Keylane Journey, and while we seek to become a vision-led and value-driven organization, our purpose, values, behaviours and abilities are the key to achieve a successful transformation.
To ensure our continuous development, at Keylane we focus not only on technical capabilities, but also on enhancing personal skills and nurturing relationships that will support our strategic pillars, which make a Keylane Committed Expert.
The values of our Committed Experts serve as the foundation for your own Learning Journey. This Learning Guide will show you how we can assist you in further developing yourself into the Keylane professional that offers added value to the organisation, our customers and to himself.
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!