I turn good ideas
into even better solutions
Business Consultancy • Düsseldorf • Full-time
Key about us
Keylane is a European supplier of modern, customer-centric, SaaS software to the insurance and pension industry. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allows us to help clients transform the way they run their day to day technology and operations. By implementing state of the art solutions, we help companies to reduce costs, deliver new and innovative products to market fast and increase customer satisfaction.
Therefore we offer best-in-class SaaS solutions, with 24/7 availability of an expert team and in a fully controlled and secured private cloud environment.
We are experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practices in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own competence centers for product design and configuration, data migration and architecture, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations.
Keylane has gone through rapid growth due to a “Buy & Build strategy”, which includes 9 acquisitions the past 5 years. The upcoming years Keylane will keep its focus on growth and market leadership via Customer Intimacy, as well as corporate integration and maximizing business performance. Headquartered in Utrecht in the Netherlands, Keylane employs over 800 people and delivers services to over 100 insurance & pension companies across offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and Norway.
Key about this role
In this role you are responsible for the implementation of Axon, Keylane’s full suite solution for Non-Life insurance companies and you will work as (Senior) Project Manager on the complex projects covering. In addition to the role of project manager, you are responsible for managing a team of Implementation Specialists, Business Analysts and Consultants, with a focus and eye for the well-being of your team. Of course, you guarantee the Keylane quality and always with the best results. In short, a real people manager with the eagerness to get the maximum result from your team, the implementation and from yourself as an Expert.
You are primarily responsible for implementation processes and project management at your client. That is why you are an experienced manager with a track record of several successful software implementations. Of course, you are analytical, hands-on and you have strong communication skills. You can handle deadlines and work well in an international or remote environment.
You are also result-oriented, proactive and complex challenges are motivating for you. You enjoy working in a dynamic and energetic environment in which a high level of quality is delivered.
- Major software implementations
- Budget & Quality control
- Complex program management
- Stakeholder management, both internally and at your client
- Contract management, SLA & Risk
- You work closely with your IT Team leads and IT Specialists, such as Engineers and Business Consultants
- Managing multidisciplinary project teams
- You are responsible for the budget, the result and the delivery
- You are responsible for the time and budget surrounding the projects
- Being able to reassure the specialists within your project team during stressful moment
Key about you
- You have thorough knowledge within the financial industry with a preference for insurance
- Knowledge of (multiyear) IT life-cycle project management
- Extensive experience with software implementation projects where the aspects of design, development, testing, implementation and management were part of your scope
- Extensive experience in coaching and people management
- Great sense of responsibility
- Commercial institution where you put the business interest first
- You have excellent German (native) and English (business) language skills
- You have a master's degree
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Get daily free & healthy lunches at our Appèl Café
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!