I turn good ideas
into even better solutions
Junior IT Consultant
Business Consultancy • Düsseldorf • Full-time
Do you want to make an impact, are you tech savvy, analytically strong and curious? And do you feel genuinely interested in Software, Information Technology and Consultancy? Then, you are the ideal candidate to kick-start your career at Keylane.
Key about your team of experts
We always work in teams, so you will work closely with Consultants, Functional Designers and Testers. In addition, you are responsible for a specific component and therefore a high level of autonomy is expected from you.
You will become the Junior IT Consultant who helps our clients to translate wishes, requirements and functionality. You’ll design and implement software for the insurance industry, a particularly challenging field. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of our company.
Key about you
In this role you’ll be responsible for the implementation and maintainance of our software package with your customers. You will ensure that our software is set up on time, based on the customer requirements, and that it meets all quality requirements. To do this you‘ll ensure that your knowledge of our software package is up to date and you know the implementation techniques. In addition, you will study the customer's processes and the "fit" with our software and ensure clear communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
As a Junior IT Consultant you are not only the partner in dialogue for the customer; you are the expert whom the customer can go to for business matters. You are the key link between the product and the business. You advise the customer about complex process matters and you translate this to a clear action plan. You eventually want the customer to trust you in such a way they accept a solution because you came up with it.
More activities are also part of your daily responsibilities
- Translating business issues of the customer into system requirements and thereafter into solutions within our standard software
- Setting up functional architecture and functional designs
- Configuration and testing of our software
- Providing demos of software modules
- Proactively advising and supporting your customer on process optimization by making use of our standard software
- Mapping and modelling of organizational processes
- Advising and helping customers and internal and external colleagues
- Following developments in the market and in the field of law and regulations and translate these developments into our software products
- Functional supervising implementations and migrations.
Furthermore, we think it is important that
- You have 0-2 years of work experience
- You have completed a higher professional or university program (BA or MA) in IT (as your main subject or area of specialisation, e.g. IT Business, Software Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology)
- You speak and write native in German and are fluent in English
- You are a team player
- You are genuinely interested in an International work environment, Software Development & IT Consultancy.
- You are willing to travel regulary between our customers and the various German and Dutch offices
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
Perks & Benefits
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
Learning & Development
In this ever-changing world, our customers and stakeholders expect the highest quality and various competences from us. To meet their expectations, we embark together on this Keylane Journey, and while we seek to become a vision-led and value-driven organization, our purpose, values, behaviours and abilities are the key to achieve a successful transformation.
To ensure our continuous development, at Keylane we focus not only on technical capabilities, but also on enhancing personal skills and nurturing relationships that will support our strategic pillars, which make a Keylane Committed Expert.
The values of our Committed Experts serve as the foundation for your own Learning Journey. This Learning Guide will show you how we can assist you in further developing yourself into the Keylane professional that offers added value to the organisation, our customers and to himself.
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!