I turn good ideas
into even better solutions
Senior Implementation Manager
Business Consultancy • Utrecht • Full-time
We are looking for a Senior Solution Implementation Manager who will be responsible for large IT implementations. You will serve as the primary contact and advocate for your customer(s) to deliver successful implementations, handle issues and align with your delivery team and peers to provide an excellent overall client experience. As our Solution Implementation Manager, you understand each customer’s goals, you will create and lead them through our tailored implementation plan, guide deployments and ensure the successful adoption of our solutions.
As our Solution Implementation Manager, you are also responsible for managing a team of Implementation Specialists, Business Analysts and Consultants, with a focus and detailed eye for the well-being of your team.
All Keylane Solution Implementation Managers are experts in project management on long-term customer projects. Therefore, you must be an experienced manager with an extensive (external consulting) track record - having delivered multiple successful software implementations at large (International) corporates. Your key focus is on the implementation of our solution, but additionally, you will help improve the onboarding process and experience, and work with key internal teams to enhance our solution.
Of course, as a licence to operate you are analytical strong, have a can-do & hands-on mentality. You smoothly act upon deadlines and operate well in an International or remote environment, having great communication skills on all levels within the organisation.
Our ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as IT, Project management, Sales, experience managing B2B implementations, and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals. It is important that the candidate has a proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a high profile, results-oriented team.
Key about this role
- To begin with, you are business savvy, result & commercial driven
- Proactive and complex challenges will motivate you
- Ensuring a successful software implementation experience for our customer, by learning our solution suite inside and out (being responsible for the budget, the result and the delivery of our solution)
- Lead all key implementation phases by driving project plans, assigning timelines and resources and advising clients on how to become successful using our solution
- Utilize existing delivery methodology while continually adding feedback and insights to our processes
- Develop and maintain the relationships within key accounts while demonstrating value to key stakeholders and focus on Contract management, SLA & Risk management
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical issues
- Working with other departments to prioritize, coordinate, and apply resources where needed
- Be a champion in “financial housekeeping”, Budget & Quality control during implementation
- Be an internal champion that handles client issues, escalating appropriately and tracking to completion
- Effectively collaborate with team members on client troubleshooting and methodologies best practices
What You Bring
- Experience with complex, high impact & long-term software implementation projects
- >5 years of relevant experience in the (External) Consulting, Insurance, Financial or SaaS industry
- You have in-depth knowledge within the Non- Life & industry
- You are highly experienced in, and have solid knowledge of, IT life-cycle project management
- You have extensive experience with (external) software implementation projects and/or infrastructure projects
- Elements such as design, development, testing, implementation and people management were part of your scope during external implementation projects
- Hold a Bachelor or master’s degree (required)
- Be willing to travel 25 - 50%, outside the Netherlands, to Belgium
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple deadlines, resources and activities
- Passion and enthusiasm for improving customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Commercial institution where you put our customers' interest first
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot swiftly, specifically when presented with an issue where you will need to ask questions to get to the root of the problem
What's in it for you
- Our Headquarters is in Utrecht
- Travel 25 - 50%. Outside the Netherlands, to Belgium (at least 2 days a week)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work (occasionally) at home
- Innovative and international growing company
- A challenging role and a great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role, Keylane and our customers towards the future
- You will be a part of a growing, professional and International organisation with a very pleasant entrepreneurial vibe
- International working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Get daily free & healthy lunches at our Appèl Café
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!