I turn good ideas
into even better solutions
Business Consultancy • Düsseldorf • Full-time
Key about us
Keylane is a European supplier of modern, customer-centric, SaaS software to the insurance and pension industry. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allows us to help clients transform the way they run their day to day technology and operations. By implementing state of the art solutions, we help companies to reduce costs, deliver new and innovative products to market fast and increase customer satisfaction.
Therefore we offer best-in-class SaaS solutions, with 24/7 availability of an expert team and in a fully controlled and secured private cloud environment.
We are experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practices in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own competence centers for product design and configuration, data migration and architecture,, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations.
Keylane has gone through rapid growth due to a “Buy & Build strategy”, which includes 9 acquisitions the past 5 years. The upcoming years Keylane will keep its focus on growth and market leadership via Customer Intimacy, as well as corporate integration and maximizing business performance. Headquartered in Utrecht in the Netherlands, Keylane employs over 800 people and delivers services to over 100 insurance & pension companies across offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and Norway.
- Support the implementation of Axon, Keylane’s full suite solution for Non-Life insurance companies
- Translating business requests of the customer into system requirements and thereafter into solutions within our standard software
- Proactively advising and supporting your customer on process optimisation by making use of our standard software
- Mapping and modelling of organisational processes
- Advising and helping customers and internal colleagues
- Following developments in the market and in the field of law and regulations and translation these developments into our software products
Key about you
- You have at least 5 years of working experience as a consultant, preferably in the Insurance Industry
- You have experience with the implementation of Standard Software Solutions
- You have a master’s degree
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have strong communication skills and you are customer minded
- You work Agile
- You enjoy coaching junior consultants
- You have the desire to immerse yourself in our software
- You are a fluently German (native) and English (business) speaker
Share this job
This job offers you
A great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You’ll be a part of a growing, private equity backed organisation. You will join a company where technology, people, and customer focus meet. But we’re not a company with masks and uniforms. We prefer that people are themselves. That’s why we’ve agreed to behave exactly the same way at work, as we do at home. Simply because it makes us happy and we believe a company is only as awesome as the people within it. That’s why we strive to bring onboard passionate people with amazing talent and work hard to support them in both professional and personal development & health. We acknowledge it is a fast-paced and tough industry. So we take good care of our own. So, just be yourself.
Perks & Benefits
We will ask a lot, but we’ll offer you a lot too.
This is a career challenge in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation, wanting to grow in Europe.
That is why we offer more than just a job:
- Develop yourself as a committed expert
- Upgrade your skills via specific learning journey
- Explore our Keylane Academy
- Work from home frequently
- Join our Playground activities
- Attend (or host )Expert talks
Learning & Development
In this ever-changing world, our customers and stakeholders expect the highest quality and various competences from us. To meet their expectations, we embark together on this Keylane Journey, and while we seek to become a vision-led and value-driven organization, our purpose, values, behaviours and abilities are the key to achieve a successful transformation.
To ensure our continuous development, at Keylane we focus not only on technical capabilities, but also on enhancing personal skills and nurturing relationships that will support our strategic pillars, which make a Keylane Committed Expert.
The values of our Committed Experts serve as the foundation for your own Learning Journey. This Learning Guide will show you how we can assist you in further developing yourself into the Keylane professional that offers added value to the organisation, our customers and to himself.
At Keylane, we take pride in upholding diversity and inclusion. We make a virtue of celebrating our differences. Granted – we are all similar in the sense that every single one of us is a committed expert each in their own field of expertise. But that aside, we are all quite different – and we cherish that!
So no matter whether you are Dungeons & Dragons fanatic, a square dancer, Pokémon player, board gamer or sports fanatic, you are welcome here. The only thing we ask is that you are the best at what you do. And in Keylane’s true spirit, it is of course up to you, whether you want to define yourself as a committed expert.
Connect with me
Right now, we need people who are passionate about change through technology. This is not as easy as it sounds, but we’ve made a great start. If you have what it takes to turn good ideas into even better solutions, we need you!