Junior Software Developer
Software Implementation | Copenhagen | Full-time
Are you passionate about making a difference? Do complex challenges and development in a highly professional environment turn you on? If that is the case, Keylane might be the perfect match for you.
We offer a range of SaaS based standard solutions for the European financial industry. Our innovative software solutions aim to support life & pension companies in the transformation of the European financial market. Our goal is to become the European market leader within the next couple of years, and we need you on this journey!
At Keylane you will experience quite a few computer scientific challenges and get the opportunity to work in cross-functional teams with high professionalism. The development teams are located both inhouse and on site at our clients. We seek developers with an agile approach, ambition, and a strong drive to produce the right solutions for our customers.
We expect you to challenge us, and we will do our best to challenge you. You get to work with other software professionals in an environment characterized by agile projects and high flexibility. Your tasks are not stringently defined, however, they will among others comprise of:
- Developing the future IT systems for the financial sector
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- Working with the architects and the developers to create a design that matches the required solution and implement it on site, in close cooperation with stakeholders at the customer
- Analyzing several types of tasks - and carrying them out together with the team
- Ensuring that the expected solution can be realized in the final implementation
- Acting as sparring partner for your colleagues in agile development teams of varied sizes and compositions
You are sharp-minded
You have recently graduated with a relevant computer scientific degree and you know what it takes to become among the best in your field. Alternatively, you have a few years of experience and want to sharpen your profile further by working together with great colleagues with a huge passion for software development. Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you:
- Have a relevant educational background as a computer scientist, engineer or similar on master level
- Have development experience from object-oriented solutions using Java 8 (or higher)
- Have work experience with version control, branching and code reviews. Preferably using Git and Bitbucket
- Understand the basic principles of agile development, as we use relevant elements of these methods in our development process
- Know relevant software patterns, and have a general interest in the latest trends within test and development methods as well as a good software craftmanship in general
- Possess experience with GWT or Hibernate
At Keylane we employ people who get things done. You need to be able to analyze problems, come up with creative solutions, make decisions and push on until you get the job done. We value people who are templayers, asking one another for help and providing constructive feedback. Besides this you:
- Are passionate about your code quality and take responsibility
- Are willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organization
- Want to be part of a dynamic cross functional team
- Understand the importance of involvement and compromise related to teamwork
- Are eager to maintain and grow your knowledge
- Can maintain the overview while getting your hands dirty in the code
- Are comfortable in both Danish and English
If you have any further questions regarding the position or Keylane in general, you are welcome to contact Martin Lund on phone +45 2684 3160.