MBO IT Support Internship
Corporate / Temporary / Rotterdam
Key about your team
We are a group of experienced IT Support experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our Keylane colleagues. We have the ambition to grow our team and have great plans for the future. The ideal internship candidate we are looking for is a student from a Dutch educational institution (MBO, preferably level 3 or 4).
The ITS department has a very broad scope so the candidate will be offered opportunities to grow his/her knowledge in several systems and applications as described specifically in the tasks below.
- Running scripts to create and delete user accounts / Creating new Teams with a script
- Task that is connected with this: Idoit administration on current available hardware: keeping up to date
- Update the IT support mailbox: reviewing new report emails and archiving
- Standard actions: support with preparing laptops
- Monitoring Lansweeper reports in order to get overview of things that are not ok on laptops and servers
- Monitoring Umbrella rapport
- Doing the first line support (pick up the phone, pick up incoming tickets)
- Manage hardware (call Dell for repairs, keep storage tidy)