Student Jobs & Internships | Rotterdam | Part-time
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
Do you want to take on an educational part-time job in addition to your technical study? Keylane has what you are looking for. Our office in Rotterdam is specialized in administration software for the pension- and insurance market by using a unique, modern and state-of-the-art architecture. Due to the ongoing growth of our architecture and clients (for example: pension funds for multinationals and large insurers), we are looking for candidates who want to work for us in an informal and educational environment (at least two days a week). As a junior consultant you are part of a team of project managers and consultants. You support the team in various tasks.
KEY ABOUT YOU
Depending on your background and interests, you are responsible for a series of technical and/or functional tasks. These tasks consist of the following:
- Analyzing possible solutions for changes and problem reports
- Product development, using our platform
- Software testing
- Guiding and advising the client during the implementation process
- Variable administrative tasks
- You have a propaedeutic diploma in the scientific direction; in studies such as Econometrics, Economics or Mathematics
- You are available to work for at least 16 hours a week, for the duration of at least one year at our Keylane office in Rotterdam
- You are independent, a strong communicator and not afraid to have client contact and to cooperate with colleagues
- You are interested in solving analytical problems
- You have consultancy skills, including a result- and service oriented mindset
- You are flexible and pro-active
- A training program guided by a senior consultant.
- Extensive training options
What are we looking for?
What do we offer in addition to salary?
- Plenty career opportunities
- Flexible working days / hours
- An informal and dynamic workplace where sharing knowledge, collaboration and humor are important parts of the culture
ENGAGE & CONNECT
Do you have any questions or do you want to have a quick chat before applying? Just give me, Sjors, a call via: +31(0)6 51138302