Consultant Financial processes
Corporate / Full-time / Rotterdam
At Keylane, our mission is to empower the Insurance & Pension industry to change through Technology. Our mission leads us on the path to achieve our vision of being the leading SaaS platform provider for the Insurance & Pension industry in the Benelux, DACH & Nordics. We are therefore expanding our Delivery team, looking for a hands-on, experienced IT Consultant to join us working together with us on our daily mission towards our vision but also helps us to execute our yearly business plans.
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
As a Keylane IT Business Consultant Financials you are the key link between our customers and technology. Do you love client interaction and seek for (new) challenges in every software implementation? Or do you rather focus on the technical capabilities & complexity during an implementation? Eager to deep dive and create solutions? At Keylane you can go into many directions! You can even grow and develop your people skills by acting as a mentor to new colleagues, conducting job interviews and working with the Learning & Development department to improve our academy.
KEY ABOUT YOU
Translating business issues of our customer into system requirements and thereafter into solutions is something which gives you the energy you go to work for. In this position you proactively advise and support our customers on process optimization and therefore your excellent communication skills and customer-oriented mindset come in handy.
You map and model organizational processes and advise the customer to make decisions. You like to follow developments in de market and in the field of law and regulations because you are eager to translate these into our software product.
Also, the implementation and testing of pension regulations and new functionalities of our software is something that appeals to you.
- Analysing, describing, documenting from financial processes
- Collecting requirements for financial interfaces together with the customer
- Supporting the 2nd line (product development) in designing financial interfaces
- Testing of financial processes and interfaces
- Stakeholder management
- Point of contact for the 2nd line (product development for realisation of financial interfaces
- Point of contact for the customer for the financial processes and interfaces
Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
- Have at least 4 years of working experience, preferably as a Functional Consultant, IT Consultant or Business Analyst
- Have solid work experience within the Insurance industry or Pension domain preferable with financial processes or insurance administrations, etc.
- Have a Master’s degree (preferably bèta)
- You love to stay up-to-date about the latest technologies, trends & innovations within your field of expertise
- You have an eye for detail, work systematically and can set priorities well
- You are native Dutch, both written and spoken, and near-native/fluent in one or more European languages with a preference for English
- You are a team player and can perform and multi-task under extreme pressure and a dynamic environment
- You have excellent people skills and strong presentation skills
- You are genuinely interested in working in an International environment and a Software Development & IT Consultancy setting
- You have a can-do mentality: you are independent, pro-active, creative, energetic, flexible, decisive, solution oriented & result driven
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organisation that is well on its way to becoming the leading SaaS platform provider in Europe. You are going to part of a great motivated and highly energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further growth of our business.