Systems Support Analyst
Other | Utrecht | Full-time
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
To support our organisation as a Systems Support Analyst, you will work as a functional admin of Atlassian products like JIRA and Confluence; an advisor on technical issues with our reporting tool Prevero and our ERP system Maconomy.
You will be responsible for complex system integrations; improvement of internal processes; solve problems and design solutions that provide our internal customers with data that either impacts or drives important business decisions.
Furthermore you will support the development and management of the support systems of the project organization within Keylane (such as issue management system administration and knowledge management systems).
- All the access requests for Jira and Confluence, managed by the AUT (authorization) dashboard.
- Data quality checks and ISAE (International Standard for Assurance Engagements) audit reports.
- Perform all change requests and questions on Jira and Confluence.
- Problem solving and maintenance in our reporting tool (Prevero) as a back-up. This can be ETL or Prevero Load and user management.
- Lead data conversion and integration activities; gather requirements, produce design documentation, support client UAT and troubleshoot integration and migration issues in partnership with our ICT and Hosting departments.
- Collaborate with the project teams to understand all technical aspects and ensure the quality of the deliverable.
- Assess and solve business problems. Understand the client business requirements and objectives.
- Ability to effectively manage own tasks, task timelines and estimated remaining effort within the larger implementations.
KEY ABOUT YOU
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a collaborator, and has a can-do attitude.
- Ability to present ideas in a manner appropriate for the intended audience (technical and/or business) both in-person and over virtual communication.
- Ability to self-manage tasks and deliverables across multiple projects and evaluate relative priority.
- Adaptable to change and the ability to maintain a high level of performance while identifying and mitigating risk and addressing areas of uncertainty.
- Dutch speaking candidate
- Proven technical skills and project implementation expertise.
- Experience with systems upgrade, update, migration and integration.
- Ability to document technical specifications.
- Ability to write user guides and release notes.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to tackle difficult and complex problems.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Capacity to react quickly to problems as they arise and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to proactively manage scope and identify solutions to mitigate risk.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with internal customers based on mutual respect and established experience.
- BA/BS computer science or engineering degree or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical field such as consulting or technical support.
- Experience with and understanding of SQL.
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to be a part of a great, high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make an impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
If you have any job related questions or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just give me, Ingmar, a call via: +31(0)6 12 01 12 87.