Other | Utrecht |
KEY ABOUT US
Keylane is a European supplier of modern, customer-centric, SaaS software to the insurance and pension industry. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allow us to help clients transform the way they run their day to day technology and operations. By implementing state of the art solutions, we help companies to reduce costs, deliver new and innovative products to market fast and increase customer satisfaction.
Therefore we offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team and in a fully controlled and secured private cloud environment.
We are experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practices in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own data migration competence centre, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations. Keylane has gone through rapid growth due to a “Buy & Build strategy”, which includes 10 acquisitions since 2012. The upcoming years Keylane will keep its focus on growth and market leadership, as well as on corporate integration.
Headquartered in Utrecht in the Netherlands, Keylane employs over 800 people and delivers services to over 130 insurance and pension companies in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
KEY ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As our Treasury & Cash Management Specialist you will be working within an enthusiastic team of financials, the head of finance, controllers and the CFO of Keylane. In your daily operations you will manage and monitor cashflows / working capital and pick up all kind of treasury related topics such as reporting, cash forecasting. You are the first point of contact for the bank and report into the group financial controller and CFO.
Features and responsibilities;
* Liquidity management and cash forecasting
* Treasury reporting to stakeholders
* Funding and corporate finance related activities , including the relationship with our banks and lenders
* Manage cash flows and bank account structure
* Risk management relating to Treasury risk: operations, FX and interest incl. hedging positions
* Working capital management
* Drive Corporate governance incl. compliance
- Background in business economics (bachelor or master)
- Around 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of treasury topics such as cash management, FX, financing and the related reporting.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Capable of working in a demanding and fast-moving environment, creative
- Team player that likes to take on tasks, organised around requirements and deadlines
- Ability to manage banks and other external parties
- Good communication skills and positive attitude, sense for cultural differences
- Finance systems, e-banking and Excel/Powerpoint skills
This job offers you;
A challenging, independent role and a great opportunity to use your capabilities to influence and help shaping this role. You will be a part of a growing, professional and private equity backed organization. Become part of a company where technique, people, and customer focus meet.
We ask a lot from you. And we offer you a lot. We offer a job in a dynamic, tech savvy organization that wants to grow in Europe. You are going to be a part of a great, highly energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You will get the chance to develop as a professional. Moreover, you can make an impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company. We offer a competitive package and secondary employment benefits.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
When you have any questions about Keylane or want to have a quick chat before applying, just reach out to Ingmar Schakelaar, Senior Talent Acquisition Benelux & DACH via: +31 88 404 50 00.