Cloud & IT Support / Full-time / Utrecht
Key about your team
We offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team. In a fully controlled and secured ISO 27001 and ISAE3402 certified private cloud environment, supported by services and purpose built data centers. We are a group of highly experienced IT experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients.
Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practices in SaaS Services and application hosting. We have our own datacenters, enabling us to be completely in control of all aspects of managing large and complex SaaS implementations.
We have the ambition to grow our team and have great plans for the future. Thanks to the growing amount of clients which make use of our SaaS-services the department becomes more and more important within Keylane. To realize our ambitions we are now looking for a new eager colleague who wants to function as one of the specialist system engineers in our Core-IT team.
Key about you
You are an system engineer who has experience with managing and automating virtualized infrastructures, hosting business applications or SaaS services on a high availability basis. You are at your best when you have automated all our chores away and ready to spend time innovating our platform. Beside the daily maintenance and management of the hosting platform you will participate in our improvement projects.
Within your role you will be expected to work with; RHEL 6 and 7 moving to 8, the full VMware stack, Datera storage solutions, Automation tools like Puppet and Ansible, Back-up solutions like Spectrum Protect, Monitoring tooling like Nagios and CheckMK, Networking tooling like vmware NSX, Containerization solutions like Openshift and a myriad of other tooling.
Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
- You have at least a HBO Bèta degree or comparable experience
- You have a passion for IT and are eager to learn new things
- You have solid knowledge of and extensive experience working with Linux and preferably also Windows, Red Hat certification is a huge pre
- You are specialized in at least one of these areas: virtualization, networks, storage, automation and have some war stories to tell about it
- You are a team player and work pro-actively, you have a flexible mindset and are client oriented
- You think in challenges instead of in problems and the dynamic environment of a fast growing company is something which attracts you