Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Other | Utrecht | Full-time
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and offers the opportunity to enhance both your technical and cross-country recruitment experience, with a high level of autonomy and creativity.
At Keylane, you can forget standard definitions of “recruitment.” For us, Recruitment means: partnering with KEY Experts to design and execute a candidate experience & hiring process in order to deliver exceptional business results. Working together collaboratively and seamlessly, we want to transform the approach to talent acquisition and talent management, being fully ready for the future.
KEY about your team of experts
They are a group of highly dedicated software experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practice in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management.
We have our own data migration competence center, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations for our customers. Keylane is a leading SaaS provider with software solutions based on over 20 years in-depth knowledge and multi domain sector expertise. This enables us to deliver best practice and the latest innovation to our client base. We offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team. In a fully controlled and secured ISO 27001 and ISAE3402 certified private cloud environment, supported by services and in purpose built data centers.
Our Talent Acquisition Team is all about "Resourcing the Business", working with all business functions to deliver a high caliber of candidates into the business. We are a solid team and passionate about what we do. You should be a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, goal-oriented, and energized by constantly meeting new people. You must be able to multitask, have strong candidate management skills, a passion for sourcing and possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
As a Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist for IT & Technology driven Consultancy roles, you'll play a significant role in attracting the best talent from around the world and lead the recruiting process for technical and non-technical roles within Keylane. This is a great opportunity for a driven, energetic, and highly motivated individual that is ready to join a successful talent acquisition team.
- Manage the end to end hiring process for multiple complex <IT> Technology driven consultancy vacancies, and/ or for senior leadership roles. Ensure a smooth and positive stakeholder and candidate experience, and a great quality of hire
- Key decision maker in hiring decisions, involved in interviews throughout the hiring process to ensure that only the best talent is secured for KEY positions
- Agree on sourcing and assessment methods with hiring managers, with a view to hiring the best candidate in a timely fashion and in the most cost effective way, with a focus on quality
- Adopt a proactive headhunting approach, particularly against volumes of vacancies or roles that require increased activity to generate the right type and caliber of candidate
- Conduct regular market research/ mapping activities to identify pools of talent that will underpin areas of risk identified through succession planning activities
- Continuously provide market insights and potential blockers that may impact Insight’s hiring approach and offerings
- Actively involved in increasing efficiency & governance within the Keylane TA processes. Therefore you will take part in strategic projects as well such as; Candidate experience, Branding, Global mobility, New Tooling, Onboarding and Data Intelligence.
KEY about you
- End to end <IT> recruitment experience gained within a fast paced corporate, In-house, RPO or Agency environment is essential. LinkedIn headhunting and market mapping experience is vital
- Tech savvy and experienced in hiring niche and/ or highly technical professionals
- Solid understanding of how high demanding businesses operate
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interviewing skills.
- Able to question and probe ‘on the fly’
- At least fluent in Dutch and English (German would be a great PLUS)
So, do you want to be part of an eager fast growing, successful <IT> company? Are you an expert in IT recruitment and looking for a real challenge and the opportunity to make impact? We would like to meet you!
You are going to be part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition.
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
- A good pension scheme
- Company (lease) car or travel allowance and of course a laptop and smartphone
- A training and learning program consisting of basic and follow-up training sessions
- Personal development plan
- Free lunch
- Distribution of profits
ENGAGE & CONNECT
If you have any job related questions or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just give me, Minka, a call via: +31(0)646 33 71 44