Product Owner Plexus
Business Consultancy / / Rotterdam
Product Owner Life and Pension Standard Platform – Plexus NL
Do you want to work with complex life and pension functionality and be part of our future growth? Then you might be our new Product Owner in the Product Management Team
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
We are a group of highly dedicated Product Owners and Product Managers, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. We are Translating customer wishes, market initiatives and customer contractual obligations into product priorities.
KEY ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As a Product Owner in Keylane you will be a part of our Product Management team and will work closely with your own Feature Teams, the Cluster Managers and Developers to make sure our products continue being the leading solutions in the financial market. Together with your colleagues you will solve challenges such as business analysis, strategy and vision defining the standard product for your own functional area. You will refine epics and define the product backlog for the Feature Team. Your functional product responsibility area will be centered around Employment functionality, Legal Parties, Data Mart and Reporting, Output, Letters and Workflows. It’s a mix of both pension functionality and technical processes. Based on your experience and competencies this can be reassessed and adjusted.
You will also be part of the Product Management team and will work closely together with the other Product Owners and clients to plan and coordinate dependencies between cross functional implementations.
We are internationalizing our policy administration system, Plexus, which introduces an international work environment with close cooperation with our colleagues in other countries. It is essential that you emphasize business understanding, are willing to both listen and discuss the different challenges and solutions in a professional manner.
In the role as Product Owner you will have important influence on the development of Plexus as a part of Keylane Industry Platform for Pensions, with great possibilities for further growth. You will be handling interesting business challenges and be in the front line of our further internationalizing.
- Together with the Product Manager, define a product vision for your area, short and mid-term.
- Managing stakeholders and representatives of the delivery organisation and our customers on a product content level
- Manage the product backlog of your area, taking customer wishes, obligations, commitments and internal improvements into account.
- Together with the Cluster Manager and the scrum teams, continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Continuously improve the software engineering process with the development manager with a focus on requirements management
KEY ABOUT YOU
We believe that having a strong cooperation within our teams and company, is the key to reaching our goals. In the position as Product Owner you will be able to use your experience with software and business logic to make sure the team is moving in the right direction. Experience with the financial sector is essential to be able to drive the development of complex and business-critical systems.
We think it is important that you:
- Have comprehensive experience with Life and Pension Products from industry jobs and/or have a theoretical background with an actuarial education.
- Have a professional fundament working with software development organization, preferable also with agile methods.
- Have experience with prioritizing tasks and scope, preferable experience with Product Management
- Have drive and energy to continuously improve.
- Have Great sense of responsibility.
- Are Commercially savvy
- Have excellent command in English, where you feel comfortable with stakeholder management on all levels of our organization.
- Will be able to work from Netherland, Utrecht.
KEY ABOUT US
Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practice in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management.
Keylane specializes in Software-as-a-Service based standard industry platforms for insurance and pensions and advisory solutions for banks. Based on our in-depth knowledge and expertise, we help our customers transform their business through innovative technology. In a digital world where technology and customer needs are advancing at lightning speed, it is important for our customers to have future-proof IT platforms that can help them unleash the full potential of their business. This applies in relation to digitization, business development, compliance and not least customer service.