Product Development | Copenhagen | Full-time
The Product Development team is internationalising our Life and Pension platform for customers in the Netherlands and other European countries. With the increasing demand for our innovative pension systems, we need people who can define the future of the pension industry.
As a lead developer in the Product Development team, you will be the technical guru that assists the life and pension developers in their daily tasks, you will drive the development tasks together with your agile team and use your experience within software development, life insurance and pension to guide the team through the implementation.
You will become part of our Product Development team consisting of 30 passionate software developers, solution architects, actuaries and business experts in multiple locations in Denmark and the Netherlands. We have high expectations and like to challenge each other professionally, but we also have room for recreation and a focus on the individual’s personal development.
The tasks are not strictly defined in advance, allowing you, within your team, to drive them in the direction you feel is right. Initially, your tasks will include:
- Spending most of your time designing and implementing new features in our products
- Coordinating tasks in an agile development team, where you will work closely with business analysts, technical developers and testers
- Using your experience with technical platforms or life and pension to guide the development team
- Working with the architects and the developers to create a design that matches the required solution
- Using your ability to independently analyse different types of tasks and to clearly state why a selected solution is the right one
You are sharp-minded
Keylane seeks people who are skilled at their profession. It does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right capabilities. Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you are:
- A strong Java developer with minimum 5 years of experience with larger systems of high system complexity
- Experienced in working in larger IT projects (+20 participants)
- Experienced in analysis and design
- Experienced in leading a team and coordinating their tasks
- Experienced in the technical ecosystem (libraries, tools, standards, etc.)
- A person with knowledge about life insurance and pension products or experience with other financial products would be a plus.
At Keylane we employ people who get things done. You need to be able to analyse problems, come up with creative solutions, make decisions and push on until you get the job done. We value social relationships within the team and across the different business units, so it is important for us that you are an outgoing person, who likes to participate in social events with your colleagues. Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
- Are passionate about your code, take responsibility and always deliver a job that you can be proud of
- Like to work in a team and value the input from your colleagues
- Understand the importance of involvement and compromise in relation to teamwork
- Are willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organisation
- Maintain the overview while getting your hands dirty in the code