Atlassian Support Analyst (JIRA & Confluence)
Other | Utrecht | Full-time
KEY ABOUT THE ROLE
To support our organization as an Atlassian Support Analyst, you will work as a functional manager of the Atlassian products, JIRA and Confluence; be responsible for complex system integrations; improvement of internal processes; solve a few technical problems and design solutions that provide our internal customers with data that either impacts or drives important business decisions.
Furthermore you will support the development and management of the support systems of the project organization within Keylane (such as issue management system administration and knowledge management systems).
- All the access requests for Jira, IRIS, Keylane Base (Confluence), managed by the AUT (authorization) dashboard .
- Data quality checks and ISAE (International Standard for Assurance Engagements) audit reports.
- Perform all change requests and questions on Jira, IRIS, Keylane Base (Confluence).
- Lead data conversion and integration activities; gather requirements, produce design documentation, support client UAT and troubleshoot integration and migration issues in partnership with our ICT and Hosting departments.
- Collaborate with the project teams to understand all technical aspects and ensure the quality of the deliverable.
- Assess and solve business problems. Understand the client business requirements and objectives.
- Ability to effectively manage own tasks, task timelines and estimated remaining effort within the larger implementations.
KEY ABOUT YOU
The ideal candidate is we are looking for has a BA/BS Computer Science degree, is self-motivated, a collaborator, and has a can-do attitude. Knows how to communicate in an appropiate way, even when things are really not going the way you like.
- Ability to self-manage tasks and deliverables across multiple projects and evaluate relative priority.
- Adaptable to change and the ability to maintain a high level of performance while identifying and mitigating risk and addressing areas of uncertainty.
- Proven technical skills and project implementation expertise.
- Experience with systems upgrade, update, migration and integration.
- Ability to document technical specifications, write user guides and release notes.
- Willingness to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment with complex problems.
- Capacity to react quickly to problems as they arise and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to proactively manage scope and identify solutions to mitigate risk.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with internal customers based on mutual respect and established experience.
Oh, and we really love it when you have:
- Prior experience in debugging or writing code
- APIs and XML/JSON data structures
- Experience with SQL and understanding of ETL
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to be a part of a great, high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make an impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
If you have any job related questions or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just give me, Gordon, a call via: +31(0)6 12 06 57 68.