IT Business Solutions Manager
Business Consultancy | Utrecht | Full-time
KEY ABOUT US
Keylane is a European supplier of modern, customer-centric, SaaS software to the insurance and pension industry. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allows us to help clients transform the way they run their day to day technology and operations. By implementing state of the art solutions, we help companies to reduce costs, deliver new and innovative products to market fast and increase customer satisfaction.
Therefore we offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team and in a fully controlled and secured private cloud environment.
We are experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practices in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own data migration competence center, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations.
Keylane has gone through rapid growth due to a “Buy & Build strategy”, which includes 9 acquisitions the past 5 years. The upcoming years Keylane will keep its focus on growth and market leadership via Customer Intimacy, as well as corporate integration and maximising business performance. Headquartered in Utrecht in the Netherlands, Keylane employs over 800 people and delivers services to over 100 insurance & pension companies across offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway and Belgium
KEY ABOUT THIS ROLE
In this role you are responsible for the Software Solutions and the implementations of our customers and you work as Senior Project Manager on the complex projects. In addition to the role of project manager, you are responsible for managing a team of Implementation Specialists, Business Analysts and Consultants, with a focus and eye for the well-being of your team. Of course you guarantee the Keylane quality and always with the best results. In short, a real people manager with the eagerness to get the maximum result from your team, the implementation and from yourself as an Expert.
You are primarily responsible for implementation processes and project management at your client (s). That is why you are an experienced manager with a track record of several successful software implementations. Of course you are analytical, hands-on and you have strong communication skills. You can handle deadlines and work well in an international or remote environment.
You are also result-oriented, proactive and complex challenges are motivating for you. You enjoy working in a dynamic and energetic environment in which a high level of quality is delivered.
- Major software implementations
- Budget & Quality control
- Complex program management
- Stakeholder management, both internally and at your client
- Contract management, SLA & Risk
- You work closely with your IT Teamleads and IT Specialists, such as Engineers and Business Consultants
- Managing multidisciplinary project teams
- You are responsible for the budget, the result and the delivery
- You are responsible for the time and budget surrounding the projects
- Being able to reassure the specialists within your project team during stressful moments
KEY ABOUT YOU
- You have a Bachelor of Masters degree
- You have thorough knowledge or affinity within the insurance industry
- Knowledge of IT life-cycle project management
- Extensive experience with software implementation Infrastructure projects where the aspects of design, development, testing, implementation and management were part of your scope
- Extensive experience in coaching and people management
- Great sense of responsibility
- Commercial institution where you put the business interest first
THIS JOB OFFERS YOU
A challenging role and a great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You will be a part of a growing, professional and international organisation with a very pleasant entrepreneurial vibe.
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organisation. You are going to be a part of a great, high energetic team that is in the middle of a transition to ONE Keylane. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make an impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of our company and of course a competitive package and secondary employment benefits.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
When you have any general questions about Keylane or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just reach out to Minka van den Burg, Manager Talent Acquisition Benelux & DACH via: +31(0)6 46 33 71 44 or mailto: email@example.com