Student Jobs & Internships | Utrecht | Part-time
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
Do you want to take on an instructive and informative part-time job alongside your science degree? Keylane has what you are looking for. Due to the ongoing growth of our company, we are looking for candidates who wish to work for us in an informal, instructive environment (minimum two days per week). As a software engineering support employee, you will be part of a team of software engineers, consultants and testers. You will support the team on a range of tasks.
KEY ABOUT YOU
Depending on your background and interests, you will be responsible for a range of technical and/or functional tasks. These tasks consist of the following:
- Implementing system tests
- Generating output documentation using XSLT
- Contributing to the functional setup of the software
What are we looking for?
- You have a foundation degree-level (propaedeutic) certificate in informatics or science with an informatics study element
- You are available to work at the Keylane office in Utrecht for at least 16 hours and for at least one year
- You are independent, a strong communicator and not afraid to have client contact and to consult with colleagues
- You are interested in software development
- You have programming experience in Java
What do we offer besides salary?
- Plenty of career opportunities
- Flexible working days/working times
- Employee dividends
- Free lunch
- Entertaining employee events and after-work drinks
ENGAGE & CONNECT
If you have any job related questions or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just give me, Ingmar, a call via: +31(0)612011287.