Product Development | Utrecht | Full-time
Are you eager, talented and tech savvy enough to kickstart your career at Keylane? Here is your chance! Follow our Java Tech Camp; 9 weeks of intensive trainings at our headquarters in Utrecht, the Netherlands, to become a committed expert and start your career as a Keylane Java Developer.
- (almost) Finished your University or already have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (IT or Bèta) &
- Want to start your career as a Java Developer &
- Are you up for a high impact program with deep dive trainings for 9 weeks &
- Want to work in an International software organisation &
- Certify for at least 2 certificates?
Then we have a unique, life changing opportunity for you!
We have designed a solid program with deep dive trainings, but we will also personally guide you during this development program so you can become one of the very best Java Developers around. For the right balance between Learning & Development we planned fun playground activities and we’ll close each week with a Friday Funday.
During 9 weeks you will be inspired and guided by various Keylane (IT) experts & trainers. In the meantime, you’ll prepare yourself to get certified for; Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) and Dasa DevOps fundamentals.
This program is high demanding and will undoubtedly put both your technical and mental skills to the test, but it will also give you an inspiring experience that prepares you for the rest of your development career.
- Start 01 September 2019
- Trainee program of 9 weeks in Utrecht
- NS Business Card
- 24 paid holidays
- Building up fundamental knowledge and contacts with our IT experts in various key teams
- Basics Databases, SQL, Java & Insurance
- In addition to theory, you will mainly work with practical assignments
- With this program you have everything you need to achieve the coveted IT certificates OCA / OCP & DASA DevOps Fundamentals.
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
We always work in teams, so you will work closely with Consultants, Functional Designers and Testers. In addition, you are responsible for your specific talent & component within the project and a high level of autonomy is expected from you. After Keylane's Java Tech Camp you are the Java Developer who analyzes problems, comes up with creative solutions, makes decisions and push on until you get the job done. A wrong system setting, server configuration error, or a NullPointerException; mistakes slip in easily. You are up to the task to locate and fix the bug! Building new software is also one of your main jobs.
YOUR KEY LEARNING JOURNEY CONTINUES
You'll initially follow our Java Tech Camp Program of 9 weeks. Then we offer you a detailed training program within the Keylane Academy, in which your personal learning journey continues. You’ll develop yourself personally and follow training courses on efficient work & teamwork. You will of course receive a lot of personal guidance and we will also help you to further shape your personal journey within Keylane.
KEY SKILLS & PERSONALITY
Do you want to make an impact, are you tech savvy, digital driven, analytically strong and curious? And do you feel genuinely interested in software, information technology and software development?
Then, you are the ideal candidate to kick-start your career at Keylane.
- You have max. 0-2 years work experience
- You have successfully completed your University program (Degree; BA or MA) in IT or Bèta
- You are a team player and can perform under extreme pressure
- You have great analytical skills
- You are genuinely interested in an International work environment & Software Development
SO, ARE YOU FOCUSSED ENOUGH TO JOIN US?
Sign up and we will be happy to meet you during our hire-in-a-day week! (availability required from Monday 8th July till Friday 12th July)
Yes, in one day you'll go through your personal hiringprocess; a company presentation with KEY details & insights about this Tech Camp and your role as a Java Developer after completing this program, 2 informal interviews & a pleasant informal lunch with the entire team. We’ll also discuss your Talent report (NeurOlympics) as part of our selection criteria and hopefully make you an offer at the end of the day to join Keylane, and to welcome as a trainee for our Java Tech Camp.
CONNECT & ENGAGE
More job-related information or questions, or just want to have a quick chat before applying? Contact me, Ingmar, a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist for Keylane Benelux & DACH via mailto:email@example.com , or call: +31(0)6 12 01 12 87