Senior Backend Developer
Software Implementation | Copenhagen | Full-time
Are you passionate about backend development and high system-complexity? Keylane is looking for sharp-minded senior developers to join our teams, who deliver essential solutions to our customers.
You will be part of a cross-functional team characterized by high professionalism. The development teams are located both inhouse and at clients. The tasks are not defined in detail in advance, so with your team, you drive them in the direction you feel is right. Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include:
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- Developing the solution together with the customer, challenging the customer's demands during the process to define the right solution.
We work in agile development teams closely together with the customer. Our teams consist of developers and other specialists and nerds across professions. At this point, all our customer projects are in Copenhagen, but down the road we will introduce our solutions in the Netherlands and the other Nordic countries, which will bring the opportunity to work cross-border with colleagues and customers.
Competences are key. But if you've taken the direct path to your goals then you are probably:
- A strong Java developer with minimum 5 years’ experience of working with high complexity systems
- Understanding agile tools and techniques
- A person who possesses a natural feel for performance and code that can be scaled on multiple levels
- Experienced with the technical ecosystem (Java, Eclipse, Git, Hibernate, Gradle, MSSQL)
- A strong theorist but with solid practical experience - including agile development methods and software design patterns
- Experience within the life pension domain is a big plus
You as a person
Keylane seeks people who are skilled at their professions, and it does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with Keylane's way of working. Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you:
- Are a graduate of computer science, computer engineering, cand.it or equivalent
- Are passionate and responsible regarding your code
- Look forward to joining a passionated team
- Understand the value of involvement and compromise
- Are good at sparring with your colleagues and at providing input to solutions
- Are willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organization
- Are comfortable in both Danish and English
If you have any further questions regarding the position or Keylane in general, you are welcome to contact Martin Lund on phone +45 2684 3160 or Tim Dettloff on phone +45 2613 4549.