Other | Munich | Full-time
To further implement our marketing plans for the Keylane Axon GmbH in Germany, we are now looking for a Marketing Manager. Germany is becoming a KEY region for Keylane and therefore we want to strengthen our business development team with an experienced marketing professional.
KEY about your team of experts
Together with our Business Development team, you'll be in the lead to execute our marketing activities in Germany. Your stakeholders will be Executive Director(s), Sales Executives and the Head of Marketing.
You’ll be KEY responsible for:
- Marketing ownership for our growth objectives in Germany
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials
- Coordination of the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Organizing corporate events, workshops, client days
- Co-manage and optimize our website(s) and various social media channels
- Monitoring e-mailboxes and keep our customer base up-to-date in our CRM system
- Take care of (e-)mailings to customers and prospects
- You'll coordinate content for,- and ensure the sending of our newsletters, mailings and press releases.
…..And all that focused on lead generation and growth of our "Brand Awareness" in Germany.
To be successful as our new Marketing Manager you are a pragmatic and enthusiastic team member. Therefore you'll work together with our Marketing team in the Netherlands and with our Business Development team in Germany. Collaboration is therefore a key element in your job.
Your KEY skillset & expertise
- You have successfully completed your University program (Degree; BA or MA) in Marketing Communication related studies
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- You have extended knowledge & experience with (online) Social Media
- You always stay up-to-date and knows everything about the latest technologies & innovations
- You have more than an average passion and/or experience with online marketing
- You have a can-do mentality: you are independent, pro-active, creative, energetic, flexible, decisive & result driven
- (You have) experience with graphic software, such as Adobe Suite or Open Source tooling is a big plus
- You have an eye for detail, work systematically and can set priorities well
- You have excellent communication & editorial skills and a 'smooth pen'
- You are a native speaker (or fluent in written and spoken) in both German & English.
- You are a team player and can perform under extreme pressure
- You have great analytical skills
- You have a genuine interested in working in an International environment and a Software Development & IT Consultancy setting
- You are eager & willing to travel (abroad)
KEY about your personality
- Can-Do mentality
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further growth of our business.
If you have any job related questions or want to have a chat? Just mailto:email@example.com Manager Talent Acquisition Benelux & DACH or apply now.