Teamlead delivery non-life product consultancy
Software Implementation | | Full-time
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
In this role you lead a team of consultants at the Delivery department of Keylane. Your most important responsibilities come with coordinating the planning, budget and leading the team of consultants by prioritizing and dividing daily tasks.
As a Team Lead you are a key player. This means that you are the first point of contact for the customer, by making sure the priorities of the customer are met while taking into account Keylane’s most qualitative solutions possible within the planning and budget. Meanwhile you are present at a lot of meetings and conference calls to discuss projects and you report to the Project Service Manager about planning and budget.
1 Task specs
- For the day-to-day business, both content and process-wise. The Team Lead is able to clearly communicate this to the internal and external stakeholders
- Professional knowledge on our solutions, implementation techniques, domain and specific client information
- Being central point of contact (operational level) for our customers
- Supporting the implementation at the client. By for example training the client teams in the “new” system they are going to use
2 Process; The monitoring of (the progress, quality, budget):
- Prioritize/structure planning and workload of the team
- Quality monitoring of the work of the team
- Risk assessment of different tasks such as budget, planning, quality and progress of the project.
- The TL knows when to escalate to project leader or practice group manager
- Day-to-day contact with the team members, project manager(s), the customer and other stakeholders (e.g. other Team Lead)
- Day-to-day training and coaching of team and individual team members
- Motivating the team members
- In cooperation with Practice Group Manager: appraisal and feedback interviews of team members in an advisory role.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience, preferably as a Senior Consultant or Team Lead
- You are a real team player and are emphatic
KEY ABOUT YOU
- You have experience within the non-life insurance industry or with the life and pension domain
- You have a master’s degree (preferably bèta)
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have the desire to immerse yourself in our software
- You lead the team by properly planning and monitoring (project planning) and are able to delegate
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
If you have any job related questions or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just give me, Gordon, a call via: +31(0)6120 65768.