Software Implementation | Copenhagen | Full-time
Are you passionate about Back End Development and high system-complexity? We are now looking for sharp-minded Developers to join our team, who deliver essential solutions to our customers.
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
You will be part of a cross-functional team characterized by high professionalism. The Development teams are located both in-house and at clients. The tasks are not defined in detail in advance, so with your team, you drive them in the direction you feel is right.
Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- Developing the solution together with the customer, challenging the customer's demands during the process to define the right solution
We work in Agile Development teams closely together with the customer. Our teams consist of Developers and other specialists across professions. At this point, all our customer projects are in Copenhagen, but down the road we will introduce our solutions in The Netherlands and the other Nordic countries, which will bring the opportunity to work cross-border with colleagues and customers.
KEY ABOUT YOU
Competences are key. But if you've taken the direct path to your goals then you are probably
- Understanding Agile tools and techniques
- A person who possesses a natural feel for performance and code that can be scaled on multiple levels
- Experienced with the technical ecosystem (Java, Eclipse, Git, Hibernate, Gradle, MSSQL)
- A strong theorist but with solid practical experience - including Agile Development methods and software design patterns
- Experience within the life pension domain is a big plus
Of course we want to team up with skilled, committed experts and therefore it does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with Keylane's way of working.
Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you
- Have a Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, cand.it or equivalent
- Are passionate and responsible regarding your code
- Look forward to joining a passionate team
- Understand the value of involvement and compromise
- Are good at sparring with your colleagues and at providing input to solutions
- Are willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organisation
- Have excellent command in English
THIS JOB OFFERS YOU
A challenging role and a great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You will be a part of a growing, professional and international organisation with a very pleasant entrepreneurial vibe.
We offer a job in a tech savvy organisation. You are going to be part of a great, high energetic team that is in the middle of a transition to ONE Keylane. You get the chance to develop as a professional in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make an impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of our company. Of course a competitive package and secondary employment benefits are part of the deal.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
When you have any general questions about Keylane or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just reach out to Linn Haugland Engelsen, Talent Acquisition Specialist Nordics via Linn.Haugland.Engelsen@keylane.com
Or do not hesitate to reach out to Martin Lund on phone +45 2684 3160 for job specific details or questions before applying.