Join forces with our
Join forces with our
Software Implementation • Copenhagen • Full-time
We are hiring 20 new employees in 2020! Are you one of them?
Key about us
Keylane is growing, and we want more sharp minds with us on the journey! We are looking for Java Developers in several shapes and forms. Those who want to dig deep into the core of our Software, those who want to work closely with the client, and those who want to help maintain our already existing projects.
Either way, you will be part of a cross-functional team characterised by high professionalism. The tasks are not defined in detail in advance, so with your team, you drive them in the direction you feel is right.
Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include
- Taking part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment.
- Developing the solution together with the customer, challenging the customer's demands during the process to define the right solution.
We work in Agile Development teams closely together with the customer. Our teams consist of Developers and other specialists across professions. At this point, we expanding to the Nordics and Europe, which will bring on exciting and new cross-border opportunities to interact with both colleagues and customers.
Key about you
Competences are key. But if you've taken the direct path to your goals then you are probably:
- Understanding Agile tools and techniques.
- A person who possesses a natural feel for performance and code that can be scaled on multiple levels.
- Experience with SQL-servers in a production setup is a big plus!
- Experienced with the technical ecosystem (Java, Eclipse, Git, Hibernate, Gradle, MSSQL).
- A strong theorist but with solid practical experience - including Agile Development methods and software design patterns.
- Experience within the Life and Pension domain is a big plus!
Of course, we want to team up with skilled, committed experts and therefore it does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with Keylane's way of working.
Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you
- Have a master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, cand.it or equivalent.
- Are passionate and responsible regarding your Code.
- Look forward to joining a passionate team.
- Understand the value of involvement and compromise.
- Are good at sparring with your colleagues and at providing input to solutions.
- Are willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organisation.
- Have excellent command in English.