Manager Product Development
Product Development | Utrecht |
Product Development, at Keylane, is responsible for developing and maintaining our key software products. We are in the middle of some strategic changes within the product development department. We are moving our customers to frequent releases via DevOps principles, starting to build the needed plugin architecture and we are modularizing our software stack. We also recently transformed into agile. Therefore Product Development is the place to be!
KEY ABOUT THIS ROLE
You are a manager who is truly interested in people and software development. You build a high performing and motivated team that delivers as it promises. As a servant leader you set the direction for your team and you support the team in getting there.
You are a craftsman in Software Development management. You will reach the required quality by reducing open bugs and technical debt to the needed level. You will make sure the team delivers high quality software as promised to our Customers and Delivery colleagues.
- Build a high performing and motivated team.
- Coach the two Scrum teams (16 in total) into Continuous improvement.
- Monitor and report on software quality, revenue generating features, break-down of hours spent by the team, team progress on improvements and budget.
- Develop your people and select new talent.
- You will play a driving role in at least 1 Product Development strategic initiative.'
- Deliver the software as promised.
- You will drive and install an engineering culture.
- Deliver a transparent and reliable short term and long term planning.
- Stakeholder management within Product Development, Hosting, ICT and Delivery.
- Take ownership within Product Development for at least 1 key customer account.
- Make sure the Keylane Product Development strategy is understood and executed by the team.
KEY ABOUT YOU
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- A servant leadership management style suits you well.
- Broad knowledge of/and experience with Agile engineering techniques, methodologies and processes.
- Experience with people management, planning and delivering of functionality or services.
- Experience in coaching, inspiring and influencing people.
- Great sense of responsibility.
- Customer focus.
THIS JOB OFFERS YOU
A challenging role and a great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You will be a part of a growing, professional and international organisation with a very pleasant entrepreneurial vibe.
We offer a job in a tech savvy organisation. You are going to be part of a great, high energetic team that is in the middle of a transition to ONE Keylane. You get the chance to develop as a professional in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make an impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of our company. Of course a competitive package and secondary employment benefits are part of the deal.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
When you have any general questions about Keylane or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just reach out to Ingmar Schakelaar, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Benelux & DACH via: +31 (0) 612 011 287 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org