Application Management Engineer
Software Implementation | Rotterdam |
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
As our Application Management Engineer you, and two other colleagues, are our key point of contact for all types of functional (and sometimes more technical) management questions. You do this for both customers and colleagues. It is your task to maintain all websites and applications present, to solve bugs / issues (possibly together with IT) and to prepare KPI reports. That's quite a job.
At our Keylane office in Rotterdam we manage around 35 websites and portals for different pension funds, insurers and administrators. In short, there are various customers on the line (or e-mail) with a question every day. You pick up simple questions, such as an adjustment in the CMS, yourself. You analyze and plan more complicated and more technical matters with one of your IT colleagues. In addition, you also visit a customer on a regular basis to discuss, evaluate and look ahead to the service level reporting.
- You get energy and pleasure from fixing issues, which makes our customers happy again.
- You stand your ground: you have to be able to talk to customers about the content and you sometimes get some criticism about you. That is not personal, but you are the first point of contact for the customer. Despite that, you still believe in our software and service. You also convey that belief to the customer.
- You have a great sense of responsibility.
- You know that sometimes you have to go that extra mile. You know how to use JIRA optimally to not only manage your own tickets, you also contribute to the overview in the team. You can set priorities. You can feel which tickets and issues need to be resolved quickly or which tickets can wait until tomorrow.
- You want to work with your team on an optimal and efficient management department. Your colleagues know what they have for you and you also fulfill this role with your colleagues. You get rid of those tickets together!
KEY ABOUT YOU
At Keylane we love people who get things done. You need to be able to analyze problems, come up with creative solutions, make decisions and push on until you get the job done. We value social relationships within the team and across the different business units, so it is important for us that you are an outgoing person, who likes to participate in social events with your colleagues.
Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
- Are passionate about your code, take responsibility and always deliver a job that you can be proud of
- Like to work in a team and value the input from your colleagues
- Understand the importance of involvement and compromise in relation to teamwork
- Are willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organization
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
If you have any recruitment related questions or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just give Ingmar Schakelaar, our Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist a call via: +31(0)612011287.
Want to talk about this job or have some specific questions before you send you resume? Just connect with Eric Bastiaansen, Manager ICS via email@example.com.