Business Consultancy | Rotterdam | Full-time
Did you just finished your study and do you want to take on an interesting consultancy job? Keylane has what you are looking for.
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
Our office in Rotterdam is specialised in administration software for the pension- and insurance market by using a unique, modern and state-of-the-art architecture. Due to the ongoing growth of our architecture and clients (for example: pension funds for multinationals and large insurers), we are looking for an eager young professional who want to work with us in an informal and educational environment. As a Junior Consultant you are part of a team of project managers and consultants. You support the team in various tasks.
KEY ABOUT THIS ROLE
Depending on your background and interests, you are responsible for a series of technical and/or functional tasks.
These tasks consist of the following:
- Analyzing possible solutions for changes and problem reports
- Product development, using our platform
- Software testing
- Guiding and advising the client during the implementation process
- Variable administrative tasks
- You will get a training program guided by a senior consultant
Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
- You have a Msc Degree in Econometrics, Economics or Mathematics
- You are independent, a strong communicator and not afraid to have client contact and to cooperate with colleagues
- You are interested in solving analytical problems
- You have consultancy skills, including a result- and service oriented mindset
- You are flexible and pro-active
- You are native in Dutch
THIS JOB OFFERS YOU
A challenging, independent role and a great opportunity to use your capabilities to influence and help shaping this role. You will be a part of a growing, professional and private equity backed organization. Become part of a company where technique, people, and customer focus meet.
We ask a lot from you. And we offer you a lot. We offer a job in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation that wants to grow in Europe. You are going to be a part of a great, highly energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You will get the chance to develop as a professional. Moreover, you can make an impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of our company. We offer a competitive package and secondary employment benefits.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
When you have any general questions about Keylane or want to have a quick chat before applying, just reach out to Sjors Veenendaal, Campus Recruiter via: 06-51138302 or mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org