Software Implementation / Full-time / Rotterdam
At Keylane, our mission is to empower the Insurance & Pension industry to change through Technology. Our mission leads us on the path to achieve our vision of being the leading SaaS platform provider for the Insurance & Pension industry in the Benelux, DACH & Nordics. We are therefore expanding our Delivery team, looking for a hands-on, experienced IT Consultant to join us working together with us on our daily mission towards our vision but also helps us to execute our yearly business plans.
Key about your team
As a Keylane Managing Consultant you are the key link between our customers and technology. Do you love client interaction and seek for (new) challenges in every software implementation? Or do you rather focus on the technical capabilities & complexity during an implementation? Eager to deep dive and create new solutions? At Keylane you can go into many directions!
You can even grow and develop your people skills by acting as a mentor to new colleagues, conducting job interviews and working with the Learning & Development department to improve our academy.
Key about you
Translating business issues of our customer into system requirements and thereafter into solutions is something which gives you the energy you go to work for. In this position you proactively advise and support our customers on process optimization and therefore your excellent communication, influencing skills and customer-oriented mindset come in handy.
You map and model organizational processes and advise the customer to make decisions. You like to follow developments in de market and in the field of law and regulations because you are eager to translate these into our software product. You act as an SME within the field of the pension domain and therefore you like to share your knowledge in terms of coaching the (junior) consultants, giving lectures on specific subjects within the pension domain, organise knowledge session with peers in the industry, etc.
Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
- Have at least 6 years of working experience, preferably as Managing Consultant, Senior Consultant or Senior Business Analyst
- Have solid work experience within the Pension domain
- Have a master’s degree (preferably bèta)
- You love to stay up-to-date about the latest technologies, trends & innovations within your field of expertise
- You have an eye for detail, work systematically and can set priorities well
- You are native Dutch, both written and spoken, and near-native/fluent in English
- You are a team player and can perform and multi-task under extreme pressure and a dynamic environment
- You have excellent people skills and strong presentation skills
- You are genuinely interested in working in an International environment and a Software Development & IT Consultancy setting
- You have a can-do mentality: you are independent, pro-active, creative, energetic, flexible, decisive, solution oriented & result driven