Talent Acquisition Specialist
Other | Copenhagen | Full-time
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and offers the opportunity to enhance both your technical and cross-country recruitment experience, with a high level of autonomy and creativity.
At Keylane, you can forget standard definitions of “recruitment.” For us, Recruitment means: partnering with KEY Experts to design and execute a candidate experience & hiring process in order to deliver exceptional business results. Working together collaboratively and seamlessly, we want to transform the approach to talent acquisition and talent management, being fully ready for the future.
KEY, ABOUT YOUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
They are a group of highly dedicated technology driven experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practice in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own data migration competence center, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations for our customers.
Keylane is a leading SaaS provider with software solutions based on over 20 years in-depth knowledge and multi domain sector expertise. This enables us to deliver best practice and the latest innovation to our client base. We offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team. In a fully controlled and secured ISO 27001 and ISAE3402 certified private cloud environment, supported by services and in purpose built data centers.
The TA Team is "Resourcing the Business", working with all business functions to deliver a high caliber of candidates into the business. We are an International team of 8 and passionate about what we do. You’ll also be part of our local dedicated HR team located in beautiful Copenhagen working closely together with our European colleagues to overcome boundaries in and therefore work closely with the HR Manager & HR business partner for all daily operations.
You should be a self-starter, hardworking, flexible, goal-oriented, and energized by constantly meeting new people. You must be able to multitask, have strong candidate management skills, a passion for sourcing and possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist for IT & Technology driven roles, you'll play a significant role in attracting the best talent from around the world and lead the recruiting process for technical and non-technical roles within Keylane for our NORDICS region. ( Denmark, Sweden and Norway.) This is a great opportunity for a driven, energetic, and highly motivated individual that is ready to join our successful International Talent Acquisition team.
- Manage the end to end hiring process for multiple complex <IT> Technology driven consultancy vacancies, and/ or for senior leadership roles. Ensure a smooth and positive stakeholder and candidate experience, and a great quality of hire
- Key decision maker in hiring decisions, involved in interviews throughout the hiring process to ensure that only the best talent is secured for KEY positions
- Agree on sourcing and assessment methods with hiring managers, with a view to hiring the best candidate in a timely fashion and in the most cost effective way, with a focus on quality
- Adopt a proactive headhunting approach, particularly against volumes of vacancies or roles that require increased activity to generate the right type and caliber of candidate
- Conduct regular market research/ mapping activities to identify pools of talent that will underpin areas of risk identified through succession planning activities
- Continuously provide market insights and potential blockers that may impact Insight’s hiring approach and offerings
- Actively involved in increasing efficiency within the Keylane hiring processes, employer branding & recruitment marketing. Therefore you will take part in strategic (TA & HR) projects (local & global) as well.
KEY ABOUT YOU
- End to end <IT> recruitment experience gained within a fast paced corporate, In-house, RPO or Agency environment is essential. LinkedIn headhunting and market mapping experience is vital
- Tech savvy. Experienced in hiring niche and/ or highly technical professionals
- Solid understanding of how high demanding businesses operate
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Able to question and probe ‘on the fly’
- Fluent in English (Danish preferred). Your primary working languages will be Danish and English
- You probably have a Master’s degree within Human Resources or Communications
- We expect you to have "creative" communicating skills and enjoy to play with words to create the best candidate experiences & journeys
- Therefore you have some experience with employer branding, social media, recruitment content
So, do you want to be part of an eager fast growing, successful <IT> company? Are you a committed expert in IT recruitment and looking for a real challenge and the opportunity to make impact? We would like to meet you!
- You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
- A training and learning program consisting of basic and follow-up training sessions
- Personal development plan
- Free lunch
- fulltime job for at least 6 months & hope you can start as soon as possible (01 September 2019)
ENGAGE & CONNECT
If you have any additional questions regarding this position or when you have any general questions about Keylane or even if you just want to have a quick chat before applying, just reach out to: Ingmar Schakekaar, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist via: M: email@example.com or T: +31 88 404 5000 OR Eva Thunbo Frederiksen, HR Manager NORDICS via M: Eva.Thunbo.Frederiksen@keylane.com or T: +45 2332 2642.
Hope to meet you soon!