Join forces with our
Join forces with our
Junior IT Consultant
Business Consultancy • Utrecht • Full-time
Do you want to make an impact, are you tech savvy, digital driven, analytically strong and curious? And do you feel genuinely interested in Software, Information Technology and Consultancy? Then, you are the ideal candidate to kick-start your career at Keylane.
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
We always work in teams, so you will work closely with Consultants, Functional Designers and Testers. In addition, you are responsible for a specific component within the project and therefore a high level of autonomy is expected from you.
You will become the Implementation Consultant who helps our clients to translate wishes, requirements and functionality. You’ll design and implement software for the insurance industry, a particularly challenging field in view of all social developments. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of our company.
KEY ABOUT YOUR ROLE
In this role you’ll be responsible for the implementation of our software package with your customers. You will ensure that our software (Axon) is set up on time and completely according to all wishes and that it meets all quality requirements. To do this you‘ll ensure that your knowledge of our software package is up to date and you know the implementation techniques. In addition, you will study the customer's processes and the "fit" with our software and ensure clear communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
As a Junior IT Consultant you are not only the partner in dialogue for the customer; you are the expert whom the customer can go to for business matters. You are the key link between the product and the business. You advise the customer about complex process matters and you translate this to a clear action plan.
You eventually want the customer to trust you in such a way they accept a solution because you came up with it.
- Translating business issues of the customer into system requirements and thereafter into solutions within our standard software
- Setting up functional architecture and functional designs
- Providing demos of software modules
- Proactively advising and supporting your customer on process optimization by making use of our standard software
- Mapping and modelling of organizational processes
- Advising and helping customers and internal colleagues
- Following developments in the market and in the field of law and regulations and translation these developments into our software products
- Functional supervising implementations and conversions.
Furthermore, we think it is important that:
- You have 0-2 years of work experience
- You have completed a higher professional or university program (BA or MA) in IT (as your main subject or area of specialisation, e.g. IT Business, Software Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology)
- You speak fluent or are native in Dutch & English
- You are a team player
- You are genuinely interested in an International work environment, Software Development & IT Consultancy.
THIS JOB OFFERS YOU
A challenging, independent role and a great opportunity to use your capabilities to influence and help shaping this role. You will be a part of a growing, professional and private equity backed organization. Become part of a company where technique, people, and customer focus meet.
We ask a lot from you. And we offer you a lot. We offer a job in a dynamic, tech savvy organisation that wants to grow in Europe. You are going to be a part of a great, highly energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You will get the chance to develop as a professional. Moreover, you can make an impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of our company. We offer a competitive package and secondary employment benefits.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
When you have any general questions about Keylane or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just reach out to Ingmar Schakelaar, Senior Talent Acquisition Benelux & DACH via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org