IT Business Solution Manager
Business Consultancy | Rotterdam | Full-time
KEY ABOUT US
Keylane is an European supplier of modern, customer-centric, SaaS software for the Insurance and Pension industry. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allows us to help customers transform the way they run their day to day technology and operations. By implementing state of the art solutions, we help companies to reduce costs, deliver new and innovative products to market fast and increase customer satisfaction.
We offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team and in a fully controlled and secured private cloud environment.
We are experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our customers. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practices in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own data migration competence center, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations.
Keylane has gone through rapid growth due to a “Buy & Build strategy”, which includes 9 acquisitions the past 5 years. The upcoming years Keylane will keep its focus on growth and market leadership via Customer Intimacy, as well as Corporate Integration and maximising Business Performance. Headquartered in Utrecht in The Netherlands, Keylane employs over 800 people and delivers services to more than 100 insurance & pension companies across The Benelux, DACH & Nordic region.
KEY ABOUT THIS ROLE
In this role you are responsible delivering & implementing our software solution at your customer(s). Therefore you'll act as a Senior Project Manager on these long-term customer projects. In addition, you are also responsible for managing a team of Implementation Specialists, Business Analysts and Consultants, with a focus and detailled eye for the well-being of your team.
Of course you guarantee the Keylane quality and always with the best results. In short, you are a a real people manager with the eagerness to get maximum result from your team, with customers during implementation projects and from yourself as a key expert.
You are primarily responsible for complex implementation processes, by managing this together with your team & your customer(s). This is why you are an experienced manager with an extensive (external consulting) track record - having delivered multiple successful software implementations at large (International) corporates. Of course, as a licence to operate you are analytical strong, have a can-do & hands-on mentality. You'll smoothly act upon deadlines and operate well in an International or remote environment, having great communication skills on all levels within the organisation.
You are business savvy, result & commercial driven. Proactive and complex challenges will motivate you.
Therefore your track record & work experience must match our criteria being experienced in:
- Complex, high impact & long term software implementation projects
- Budget & Quality control
- Complex program & stakeholder management, internal and external with your customers on-site
- Contract management, SLA & Risk management
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams, Teamleads and Specialists, such as Software Engineers and Business Consultants
- Managing multi-disciplinary project teams
- Being responsible for "Time, Budget, Result & Delivery" during customer projects
- Being able to reassure your project team & specialists during stressful situations
You enjoy working in a dynamic and energetic environment, in which a high level of quality must be delivered.
Therefore your personality, business knowlegde & people skills must match our requirements:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree
- You have in-depth knowledge within the life & pension industry
- You are experienced in, and have solid knowledge of, IT life-cycle project management
- You have extensive experience with (external) software implementation projects and/or infrastructure projects.
- Elements such as design, development, testing, implementation and people management were part of your scope during external implementation projects
- Extensive experience in coaching and people management
- Great sense of responsibility
- Commercial institution where you put the business interest first
- You have excellent Dutch and preferably also English language skills
THIS JOB OFFERS YOU
A challenging role and a great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role, Keylane and our customers towards the future. You will be a part of a growing, professional and International organisation with a very pleasant entrepreneurial vibe.
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organisation. You are going to be a part of a great, high energetic team, in the middle of the transition towards ONE Keylane. You'll get the chance to further develop yourself as a senior professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make real impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of Keylane and of course competitive employment benefits.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
When you have any general questions about Keylane, our hiring process or just want to have a quick chat before applying? Just reach out to Selcan Batman, Sr.Talent Acquisition Specialist via: mailto:email@example.com