Hosting & Core ICT | Utrecht | Full-time
Are you passionate about automation and cloud platforms? Keylane is looking for a sharp-minded CI/CD engineer to join our team, who delivers essential solutions to our customers.
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
You will be part of a cross-functional team characterized by high professionalism. The CI/CD teams is located inhouse. As our new CI/CD Engineer you will be responsible for automation of deployments, environment set-up and builds across our projects, teams and products at Keylane. Your daily work will include optimizing, maintaining and troubleshooting our automated deployments, daily/nightly build- and test jobs in cooperation with our developers and testers. You will be working alongside talented and dedicated people, who are among the best in their line of work in the Netherlands – in an inspiring environment, where both your technical and theoretical skills will be challenged on a daily basis. At Keylane, we value flexibility and diversity in our employees and their assignments. Thus you may expect a great deal of variety in your assignments, clients and daily work.
Competences are key. But if you've taken the direct path to your goals then:
- You have a good understanding of or experience with automation tools like Ansible and Puppet.
- You have a good understanding of or experience with scripting languages like YAML, Groovy, Python, Shell and PowerShell.
- You are experienced with complex build-systems and continuous integration servers (e.g., Jenkins or GitLab).
- You have previous experience with Git, how to do branching and merging and can support developers in the use of those tools. Experiences with other VCSs is a plus as well.
- You have worked with Java application servers (e.g. Tomcat) and know how to configure and manage these.
- You have experience with container platforms like Docker Swarm or Kubernetes.
- You have knowledge about build tools like Maven or Gradle.
- Knowledge about Java or other programming languages is not a requirement, but will be considered a plus.
Keylane is looking for people who are skilled at their professions, and it does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with Keylane's way of working.
KEY ABOUT YOU
Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you:
- Have a degree in IT or other relevant job experience which gives you a similar IT background.
- Want to automate the world.
- Look forward to joining a passionate team.
- Are ambitious about your work and willing to challenge others as well as having your work challenged.
- Are good at sparring with your colleagues and at providing input to solutions.
- Are willing to fight for your professional opinions, and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organization.
- Are fluent in English, ability to communicate in Dutch is a plus, but not required
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organisation that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of our company.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
If you have any further questions regarding the position, please contact Ingmar Schakelaar +31 612011287 or mailto:email@example.com