Join forces with our
Join forces with our
Other • Utrecht • Full-time
At Keylane, our mission is to empower the Insurance & Pension industry to change through Technology. Our mission leads us on the path to achieve our vision of being the leading SaaS platform provider for the Insurance & Pension industry in the Benelux, DACH & Nordics. We are therefore expanding our team, looking for a hands-on, experienced PR & Communications Specialist to join our Marketing & Communications team working together with us on our daily mission towards our vision but also helps us to execute our yearly MarComm plans.
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
Being part of our Marketing & Communications team, you will be in the lead to develop plans and execute PR and Communications activities for Keylane.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Ownership for our public relations and Corporate Communication objectives in Europe
- Contributing in the development of PR & Communication strategies and policies
- Leading the development and execution of PR and Communication plans
- Coordination and execution of a wide range of external and internal communication activities
- Development and roll-out of our press and media communication
- Development of a press and media network relevant in the technology, business, finance, insurance and pensions domains
- Identifying and maintaining the appropriate media channels for our PR & Communication
- Development and promotion of references, customer engagement and success stories
- Supporting the production of localised PR & Communication content and materials in the Benelux, Nordics and DACH regions for omni-channels
- Taking the lead in communication of our (Corporate, Internal & External) news and updates across omni-channels
- Updating and optimising our website(s) and various social media channels on PR & Communication
To be successful as our new Communication Specialist, you are a pragmatic, hands-on and enthusiastic Marketing & Communication team member. You will work closely together with your central Marketing & Communications team members based in Utrecht, the Netherlands and liaise with your local team members in the Nordics and DACH to align activities towards our mission and vision. Collaboration and cooperation are therefore key elements in your daily work.
YOUR KEY SKILLSET & EXPERTISE
- You have successfully completed your University program (Degree; BA or MA) in Journalism and Communications related studies
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You have knowledge & experience with Corporate Communications
- You have experience with hands-on creation and development of content
- You have excellent writing & editorial skills and a 'smooth pen' and have published examples to share
- You are passionate about communicating on brand, delivering an engaging experience and ensuring every communication generates compelling interest and positive awareness
- You are accustomed to developing execution plans, supporting data driven business cases, tracking activities and reporting results
- You love to stay up-to-date about the latest technologies, trends & innovations within your field of expertise
- You have an eye for detail, work systematically and can set priorities well
- You are native Dutch, both written and spoken, and near-native/fluent in one or more European languages with a preference for English, German, Danish, Norwegian and/or Finnish.
- You are a team player and can perform and multi-task under extreme pressure and a dynamic environment
- You have excellent people skills and strong presentation skills
- You are genuinely interested in working in an International environment and a Software Development & IT Consultancy setting
- You have a can-do mentality: you are independent, pro-active, creative, energetic, flexible, decisive, solution oriented & result driven
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organisation that is well on its way to becoming the leading SaaS platform provider in Europe. You are going to part of a great motivated and highly energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further growth of our business.
If you have any job related questions or want to have a chat? Just give Minka van den Burg, Head of Talent Acquisition a call via: +31(0)88 404 5000 or apply now.