Other | Munich | Full-time
At Keylane, our mission is to empower the Insurance & Pension industry to change through technology. Our mission leads us on the path to achieve our vision, being the leading SaaS platform provider for the Insurance & Pension industry in the Benelux, DACH & Nordics. The DACH region is a key region for Keylane, and therefore want to strengthen our Sales & Business Development team in Munich with an experienced marketing professional.
So, start working together with us on our daily mission towards our vision, but also help us to execute our yearly plans in the DACH region, with a strong focus on Germany.
KEY ABOUT US
Keylane has gone through rapid growth due to a “Buy & Build strategy”, which included 9 acquisitions the past 5 years. The upcoming years Keylane will keep its focus on growth and market leadership via Customer Intimacy, as well as Corporate Integration and maximising Business Performance. Headquartered in Utrecht,The Netherlands, Keylane employs over 800 committed experts and delivers IT & Business services to more than 100 insurance & pension companies across The Benelux, DACH & Nordic region.
THIS IS WHERE ALL THE ACTION IS, Keylane Axon GmbH has an office in Munich.
Munich East is the new hotspot for the creative scene, start-ups and media companies. Here, in the Werksviertel media works district, where renowned companies like Pfanni and Konen once helped set the pace for Germany’s economic miracle, is the place where the hightech boom is taking shape. The architectural landmarks of this revitalized popular urban area are the iconic Medienbrücke towers and the newly constructed Atlas building. The Werksviertel media works district not only has almost magical attraction for representatives of new work, the cultural scene has also discovered it for itself a while ago. Atlas is perfect for holding conferences, coworking and even celebrating successes in a trend-setting working milieu, while being treated to a breath-taking Alpine panorama from all storeys, as well as from the three terraces.
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM
Together with your local Sales & Business Development team in Munich you will be in the lead to execute our marketing and communications activities in the DACH region. Of course you can always relay on your MarComm team members in The Netherlands. Your key stakeholders will be Sales Management, our Executive Director(s) and the Head of Marketing & Communications (based in Utrecht, our headquarters).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Marketing ownership for our growth objectives in Germany and broader DACH region
- Contributing towards development of local marketing and communications plans
- Coordination of the production of a wide range of omni-channel marketing and communications activities
- Focusing on generating marketing qualified leads and opportunities for the business development team
- Executing local campaigns and communications to customers and prospects including newsletters, mailings and press releases
- Assisting with the production of localised marketing and communications content and materials
- Supporting creation and distribution of customer use cases, references and advocacy
- Taking the lead in organising corporate events, workshops, client daysUpdating and optimising our website(s) and various social media channels
- Monitoring e-mailboxes and keeping our customer base up-to-date in our CRM system
- Working with local partners, press and media to increase brand awareness
To be successful as our new Marketing Manager, you are a pragmatic, hands-on and enthusiastic team member. You will work closely together with your MarComm team member based at our headquarters in Utrecht, the Netherlands and liaise with your fellow Marketeer in the Nordics to align activities and support our local Sales & Business Development team in Germany. Therefore collaboration and cooperation are therefore key elements in your daily work.
YOUR KEY SKILLSET & EXPERTISE
You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally successfully completed a Master's programme with a specialisation in; Digital Marketing, Branding & Advertising, Sales & Product Management, e-Commerce, or Marketing Communication.
You enjoy & grow in a dynamic and energetic environment, in which a high level of quality must be delivered. Therefore your personality, business knowlegde & people skills must match our requirements:
- You have at least 5 years professional Marketing experience
- You have a proven track record & solid knowledge within (digital) marketing, campaigning
- Terms like MQLS, ROI/ROX and SEO/SEA are part of your vocabulary
- You love to stay up-to-date about the latest technologies, trends & innovations within your field of expertise
- You are passionate about communicating on brand, delivering an engaging customer experience and ensuring every activity generates its targeted goals
- You have a can-do mentality: you are independent, pro-active, creative, energetic, flexible, decisive, solution oriented & result driven
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Salesforce and WordPress is a big plus
- You have an eye for detail, work systematically and can set priorities well
- You are accustomed to developing execution plans, supporting data driven business cases, tracking and measuring activities and reporting metrics and results
- You have excellent communications & editorial skills and a 'smooth pen'
- You are a native German and near-native/fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You are a team player and can perform and multi-task under extreme pressure
- You have sound analytical and strong presentation skills
- You are genuinely interested in working in an International environment and a Software Development & IT Consultancy setting
- You are eager & willing to travel (abroad) as needed
THIS JOB OFFERS YOU
A challenging role and a great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role, Keylane and our customers towards the future. You will be a part of a growing, professional and International organisation with a very pleasant entrepreneurial vibe.
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organisation. You are going to be a part of a great, high energetic team. You'll get the chance to further develop yourself as a senior professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make real impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of Keylane and of course have competitive employment benefits.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
When you have any generic question about Keylane Axon GmbH, just reach out to Mathias Harrassowitz, Sales Director DACH for an informal call, talking about our Sales & Business Development team and/or our growth ambitions in Germany via: +49 176 22 10 54 78 or connect via: firstname.lastname@example.org
General HR questions or curious to find out more about our hiring process or just when you want to have additional information before applying? Just reach out to Minka van den Burg, Head of Talent Acquisition via: email@example.com