Business Consultancy | Düsseldorf | Full-time
KEY ABOUT US
Keylane is a European supplier of modern, customer-centric, SaaS software to the insurance and pension industry. Our in-depth knowledge and expertise allows us to help clients transform the way they run their day to day technology and operations. By implementing state of the art solutions, we help companies to reduce costs, deliver new and innovative products to market fast and increase customer satisfaction.
Therefore we offer best-in-class SaaS solutions, with 24/7 availability of an expert team and in a fully controlled and secured private cloud environment.
We are experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practices in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own competence centers for product design and configuration, data migration and architecture,, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations.
Keylane has gone through rapid growth due to a “Buy & Build strategy”, which includes 9 acquisitions the past 5 years. The upcoming years Keylane will keep its focus on growth and market leadership via Customer Intimacy, as well as corporate integration and maximizing business performance. Headquartered in Utrecht in the Netherlands, Keylane employs over 800 people and delivers services to over 100 insurance & pension companies across offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and Norway.
Keylane Axon GMBH is a subsidiary company for Keylane’s Non-Life Insurance Business in Germany.
- Support the implementation of Axon, Keylane’s full suite solution for Non-Life insurance companies
- Translating business requests of the customer into system requirements and thereafter into solutions within our standard software
- Proactively advising and supporting your customer on process optimisation by making use of our standard software
- Mapping and modelling of organisational processes
- Advising and helping customers and internal colleagues
- Following developments in the market and in the field of law and regulations and translation these developments into our software products
KEY ABOUT YOU
- You have at least 5 years of working experience as a consultant, preferably in the Insurance Industry
- You have experience with the implementation of Standard Software Solutions
- You have a master’s degree
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have strong communication skills and you are customer minded
- You work Agile
- You enjoy coaching junior consultants
- You have the desire to immerse yourself in our software
- You are a fluently German (native) and English (business) speaker
THIS JOB OFFERS YOU
A challenging role and a great opportunity to use all your capabilities to influence and help shape this role. You will be a part of a growing, professional and international organization with a very pleasant entrepreneurial vibe.
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization. You are going to be a part of a great, high energetic team that is in the middle of establishing Keylane’s Non-Life business in Germany. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make an impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company and of course a competitive package and secondary employment benefits.
ENGAGE & CONNECT
When you have any general questions about Keylane or want to have a quick chat before applying? Just reach out to Ingmar Schakelaar, Senior Talent Acquisition Benelux & DACH via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org