Software Implementation | Copenhagen | Full-time
Our ambition is to deliver a high-quality product and we are now looking for an experienced Test Manager. Are you passionate about driving testing-processes and leaving a finger print? We are looking for someone who gets energized by taking a leading role in contributing to Keylane´s processes to ensuring quality and practicing tests. This is an opportunity to take the lead and show the way with the Test team and our customers.
As our new Test Manager you will be responsible for the professional management of our Test Specialists. It is not just about organizing and relocate resources – in Keylane we want to develop and inspire every individual.
We are now transitioning from implementing a successful software solution to maintaining and drive several smaller projects and supporting already existing processes. Your responsibility will be to drive test management in one or several projects where you will have a big influence in defining tasks, together with your team.
Your experience with test methods and tools makes you capable of
- Coordinating transverse tests between clients, projects and product development
- Taking a strategic approach and implement strategy with an agile and collaborative angle.
- Reporting status and metrics to colleagues and clients
- Participate in estimate- and sales activities, such as writing and evaluate documentation and offers
YOU ARE SHARP MINDED
In our team in Copenhagen we are experts, cooperative and eager. It does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with Keylane's way of working.
Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Software Development and Test Management within the Finance sector (preferably life-and pension)
- Have a broad experience in test lifecycle and business development and are familiar with Test Management tools such as Testrail in Jira and Qualitycenter.
- Are certified in tests (ISTQB, etc.)
- Have a pragmatic take on finding solutions according to our client´s needs
- Have excellent command in both Danish and English
We ask a lot from you. And we offer you a lot. We offer a job in a dynamic, tech savvy organization that grows in Europe. You are going to be part of a great, highly energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You will get the chance to develop yourself as a professional. We understand that, you as a student, sometimes require flexibility and therefore we understand that you sometimes need to focus on your study too.
CONNECT & ENGAGE
More job-related information or questions, or just want to have a quick chat before applying? Contact Linn, Talent Acquisition Specialist via mailto: Linn.Haugland.Engelsen@keylane.com or do not hesitate to contact Head of Projects, Michael Gade Nielsen on phone: +45 24401312