Other | Rotterdam | Full-time
In our Life & Pension Benelux office, located in Rotterdam, we are experiencing a period of rapid growth, driven by multiple acquisitions in the past years. The upcoming years Keylane will focus on corporate integration and maximizing business performance. Therefore we are looking for a seasoned Manager Control to contribute and guide us into this future ambition.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced management team and offers the opportunity to contribute to our corporate goals on a high level.
KEY about your team of experts
Together with your entire Control team, you will be in the lead of delivering on our commitments towards different stakeholders. The stakeholders are The Management Team within Life & Pension, our Group CFO, our Quality Assurance Directors and last but not least our clients.
Within the business you will be key responsible for:
- Execute risk Management & Quality assurance (ISAE, ISO, DigiD, etc.)
- Manage contract management
- Deliver on Finance & financial reporting
- Setting up a control framework and making analyses for MT with regard to profitability, performance and cost structures of the different units with Life & Pension
- Employee (s) Quality Assurance
- Employee (s) Contract Management
- Employee (s) Finance
To be successful as our new Manager Control you are a thought leader with an (international) track record in an IT related environment. You’ll showcase your Control/Risk Management expertise, have a cooperative and analytical mind-set and bring eagerness to make impact. You must be able to work strategically with policies and plans, but also hands on reporting, control self-assessments, audits etc.
Your KEY skillset & expertise
- Internal Controls
- Process management
- Process improvement
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Completed bachelor + / master degree in business administration, business economics or accountancy
- At least 4+ years of experience in this type of job
- Business smart
- Able to easily connect with al critical & crucial decision makers
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong with figures
- Analytical skills
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our Life & Pension business line. In addition, we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
- A solid pension scheme
- Total of 24 days leave with option to purchase extra leave per year
- A training and learning program consisting of basic and follow-up training sessions
- Personal development plan
If you have any job related questions or want to have a chat? Just give me, Gordon, a call via: +316 120 65 768