Software Implementation | Copenhagen | Full-time
Are you passionate about build, automation and cloud platforms? Keylane is looking for a sharp-minded DevOps engineer to join our team, and deliver essential solutions to our customers.
You will be part of a cross-functional team characterized by high professionalism. The development teams are located both in-house and at clients.
As our new DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for build coordination and execution across our projects, teams and products at Keylane. Your daily work will include optimising, maintaining and troubleshooting our daily/nightly build- and test jobs in cooperation with our developers and testers.
You will be working alongside talented and dedicated people, who are among the best in their line of work in Denmark – in an inspiring environment, where both your technical and theoretical skills will be challenged on daily basis. At Keylane we value flexibility and diversity in our employees and their assignments, thus you may expect a great deal of variety in your assignments, clients and daily work.
Competences are key. But if you've taken the direct path to your goals then:
- You have a solid understanding of tools like Maven or Gradle
- You are experienced with complex build-systems and continuous integration servers (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
- You have experience with Git (how to do branching and merging and can support developers in the use of those tools).
- Experiences with other VCSs is a plus as well.
- You have experience with scripting languages such as Python, Groovy or Windows Powershell
- You have worked with Java application servers (e.g. Jetty, Jboss or Tomcat) and know how to configure and manage these
- You have knowledge of system administration of Linux and Windows servers
- You have experience with container platforms like Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Knowledge about Java or other programming languages is not a requirement, but will be considered a plus
YOU AS A PERSON
Keylane is looking for people who are skilled at their professions, and it does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with the Keylane way of working. Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you:
- You have a degree in IT or other relevant job experience which gives you a similar IT background
- Want to automate the world
- Look forward to joining a passionate team
- Are ambitious about your work and willing to challenge others as well as having your work challenged
- Are good at sparring with your colleagues and at providing input to solutions
- Are willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organization
- Are fluent in English, ability to communicate in Danish is a plus, but not required
If you have any further questions regarding the position or Keylane in general, you are welcome to contact Allan Beck +45 31790459 or Simon Østengaard +45 53607696